Francona self-medicated as manager...admits it book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Francona self-medicated as manager...admits it book

So then it is okay for your employer to tell a future employer that you had trouble withdrawing from painkillers?

if it caused you to terminate him? you couldnt say so?  once again, i dont think substance abuse is a protected area of med confidentiality...speaking of which...

i always thought it was a bit weird no one wanted francona to manage after he was let go/walked/resigned.....do you think his problem was well known and that he had to clean up in order to get hired again?

i bet he took that time off to get his life together....no shame in that if he did

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:

So then it is okay for your employer to tell a future employer that you had trouble withdrawing from painkillers?

if it caused you to terminate him? you couldnt say no?  once again, i dont think substance abuse is a protected area of med confidentiality...seaking of which...

i always thought it was a bit weird no one wanted francona to manage after he was let go/walked/resigned.....do you think his problem was well known and that he had to clean up in order to get hired again?

i bet he took that time off to get his life together....no shame in that if he did

What is Valentine;s excuse?

folks like valentine are the reason why gun control laws are passed....i dont think bobby v was the internal, self-medicating type....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

if it caused you to terminate him? you couldnt say so?  once again, i dont think substance abuse is a protected area of med confidentiality...speaking of which...

He took a year off to re-charge.  It's not that unusual.

Sections
Shortcuts