Fraudulent Poll?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Fraudulent Poll?

ESPN for some shows (most recently, NFL Live) has this poll of 4 choices that it shows over the length of the show; however; the numbers continue to wildly bounce around, without it ever stabilizing, as you would expect from an increasing sample size.

In other words, I think it's an annoying fake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Fraudulent Poll?

I think all polls are annoying and, while not necessarily fake, pointless and irrelevant.  Who cares what the Great Unwashed collectively think about anything?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

People still watch ESPN?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

People still watch ESPN?

I was in a diner at the time, and that's what was on TV; after a few minutes of that nonsense, I quickly turned my head, but the other two screens were FOX News & the PBS cartoon Arthur; so I read my book.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

People still watch ESPN?

Tell me about it.  I think it's kind of sad actually.  Years ago I used to love watching ESPN and Sportscenter every morning before work but now I just can't stomach it.  I used to really enjoy a lot of the older hosts like Charlie Steiner, Tom Mees etc.  I prefer sports radio now.....and not the joke that is ESPN radio....even worse than the TV station. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

People still watch ESPN?

I was in a diner at the time, and that's what was on TV; after a few minutes of that nonsense, I quickly turned my head, but the other two screens were FOX News & the PBS cartoon Arthur; so I read my book.

A wise choice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

People still watch ESPN?

Tell me about it.  I think it's kind of sad actually.  Years ago I used to love watching ESPN and Sportscenter every morning before work but now I just can't stomach it.  I used to really enjoy a lot of the older hosts like Charlie Steiner, Tom Mees etc.  I prefer sports radio now.....and not the joke that is ESPN radio....even worse than the TV station. 

You're right. ESPN used to be a great place to catch up with what was going on sports.

Now, it's Sports TMZ.

Sections
Shortcuts