Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey

speaking of scores, i'm sure you're all holding your breath: raising the debt ceiling looks to be in trouble! boehner 2 obama 1. this shouldnt be anything we cant all agree on right? lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

A's with an early 2-0 lead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

lack is so unpredictable, who foresaw a 1-2-3 2nd inning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey:
    [QUOTE]speaking of scores, i'm sure you're all holding your breath: raising the debt ceiling looks to be in trouble! boehner 2 obama 1. this shouldnt be anything we cant all agree on right? lol
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Boehner has runners at second and third, but there are two out. Could go either way. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Craw and Reddick raking/racing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Crawford poised for a huge 2nd half, take 2nd Craw!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

This is why I believe that winning teams need infusion of youth. Reddick is playing with something to prove, I loved the hustle on that play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey:
    [QUOTE]Crawford poised for a huge 2nd half, take 2nd Craw!!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think the same thing, he's gotta get to what his baseball card says eventually.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Boehner has runners at second and third, but there are two out. Could go either way. LOL
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]lol, i see bachmann is all warmed up and ready to come in if he gives in to this batter.  boy is he getting redder..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Whatever happened to Amalie Benjamin? Anyone know?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Jacoby Ellsbury, I love you!!! Marry me!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This Ellsbury has GOT to go. He's a BUM! (that was for you softy)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Ellsbury!!!!

Suck it Softy!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Reverse Pivot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is not out of the question that Ells could pass AGon and Papi, and wind up leading the Sox in home runs. Not saying it will happen, but it sure looks possible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Awww yeah, who knew Jacoby would be our best home run hitter?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

King Felix on the mound for the opposition, and I'm proposing Rexicide be committed with extreme predjudice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever happened to Amalie Benjamin? Anyone know?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Yea Exam we discussed that about a couple of months ago, i believe she moved on for "new challenges."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]C-C, I envision you doing a jig in celebration of Drew sitting tonight.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    nahhh, i got it over with last game when he first benched. seriously, drew just is. nothing to hate about the guy. never bought that he doesnt care. was never disruptive. he just S-UCK-S and we are lucky to have a far bettter option in energy, defense and offense. if we had a reddick at ss, scutaro will be on the bench as well. hopefully theo can find drew a home in pittsburgh as a 4th outfielder as we pay 80% of his salaryas we get a good right-handed bat to come off the bench. mac should be increasingly sitting as well as reddick goes full-time!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Yea Exam we discussed that about a couple of months ago, i believe she moved on for "new challenges."
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Too bad. Always thought she was kind of cute. Not as cute as Hiedi, but still cute.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Missing some golden opportunities early

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Missing some golden opportunities early
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Yeah tough luck that ball by Papi hit hard. King's pitch count getting up there just a little though. Cahill melts down in the 2nd. 5-2 Stankees now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Missing some golden opportunities early
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Yes we r, some unfortunate DP's.... If not for that, Felix pitch count would be really high already thru 3

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Yanks put up a 5 spot in one inning without the long ball, and still have 2 in scoring position no outs.... they may very well sweep these A's..  I though Cahill could give em a fight