Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey

Trevor Cahill aweful at NYY. 8-2 now in the third.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey:
    [QUOTE]It is not out of the question that Ells could pass AGon and Papi, and wind up leading the Sox in home runs. Not saying it will happen, but it sure looks possible.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]no way ells is leading this team in homers. pedy should have more than ells. ells will reach 30 HRS. pap and a-gon should have 35+. ells does have this brady andersen thing going on though.. hopefully there's no special shakes or female reproductive drugs involved

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Yea Exam we discussed that about a couple of months ago, i believe she moved on for "new challenges."
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]looks like she lost some hotness... could NESN hire hope solo just to stand there for a few minutes per game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Nice save Ells!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ellsbury reminds me of a Grady Sizemore type character of 5 years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Elsbury is en fuego!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

i think softy took the gas pipe on ells last home run.Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Too bad. Always thought she was kind of cute. Not as cute as Hiedi, but still cute.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]noone's as cute as heidi. how long before she's gone too. seems like everyone poaches on our gals. the nesn hockey chick just left as well for the national stage. i still check in on mlb network to see my old fave HAZEL MAE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]i think softy took the gas pipe on ells last home run.
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]

I hope he asked his Harvey Dent multiple personalities to join him, and hope they all inhaled.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

How 'bout the OF defense with these three out there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox home run leaders at the moment:  Papi - 19    AGon - 17    Ells - 16   Pedey and Youk - 13 .  Ells seems to be the hot hitter at the moment , so I would have to say it is possible but maybe not probable that Ells could lead the team in homers.  He did just that in spring training.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Bellsbury homers AGAIN !!!!

Hey Softy,/ Billyboy ::  still want to run that banjo hitting lefty out of town ?

Couldn't enjoy it more unless Reddick homers too.And then Crawford.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Reddick made that slide play interesting

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

evening everyone....i see ells still stinks; Lackey looks good.

Examiner, Amalie Benjamin left the red sox beat due to the travel and schedule. she still works for the globe

great to see mike lowell...was one of my all time favorites

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Nice to see and hear Lowell, again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]evening everyone....i see ells still stinks; Lackey looks good. Examiner, Amalie Benjamin left the red sox beat due to the travel and schedule. she still works for the globe great to see mike lowell...was always one of my all time favorites
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

No doubt about it J-bay. Mike Lowell IS my all time favorite Red Sox. Really miss seeing him out there. Cry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

A's pitching absolutely horrendous tonight. The Yankees are going to catch the Sox in total runs scored just from tonight's game. Grand slam johnson by Tiexiera, 14-2 with one out in the THIRD.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]How 'bout the OF defense with these three out there?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

yea ells is not able to make that catch according to you know who.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]A's pitching absolutely horrendous tonight. The Yankees are going to catch the Sox in total runs scored just from tonight's game. Grand slam johnson by Tiexiera, 14-2 with one out in the THIRD.

Thats unfortunate, yanks will b in that bullpen the whole series now....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : No doubt about it J-bay. Mike Lowell IS my all time favorite Red Sox. Really miss seeing him out there.

Liked him and beckett when they were with the marlins.....after they beat the yankees in the WS, how could you notTongue out 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

PEDEY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Liked him and beckett when they were with the marlins.....after they beat the yankees in the WS, how could you not  
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Have you ever stopped and thought about who was on that 03 Marlins team? It's no wonder they won it all. Beckett, Penny, Burnett, Derrick Lee, Miguel Cabrera, Lowell. Pudge and etc. What a team!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Pedey getting very close to .300.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: Mariners at Red Sox- Hernandez vs. Lackey : Have you ever stopped and thought about who was on that 03 Marlins team? It's no wonder they won it all. Beckett, Penny, Burnett, Derrick Lee, Miguel Cabrera, Lowell. Pudge and etc. What a team!

ya, they were underdogs in that WS, which made it even better when they won. Beckett was great, pitched two gems.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

OMG