Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox

The way this year is going, I don't think we own anybody anymore. Its like watching a bad minor league team playing baseball. response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]didnt we used to own this team? Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

If this goes on any longer, can we sign Nick Green to pitch?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]The way this year is going, I don't think we own anybody anymore. Its like watching a bad minor league team playing baseball. response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    The standings don't lie. At this point , we are a last place team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Unreal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

This team as it is right now can't get it done. They stink.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

Red Sox will be 7 games out ...unreal ....not very good

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Goodnight everybody. This is one of the worse, boring Red Sox teams that I have seen in a long while. I am sorry that I renewed the FIOS baseball package to watch them. This team cannot even win at home. Forget it when they are behind, they cannot come back at all. Mazzoratti is right, its a Bridge to last place. The lineup is filled with garbage, DMAC, Ross, Byrd, just plain bad. Alll John Henry is doing is taking profits. I am wondering if they are going to sell this team after the season when the payroll is cheaper.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Game over. Good night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This was inevitable. Don't blame it on the bullpen , either. The offense was absolutely pathetic. Like I said , give Lavarnway and Linares a chance. Give Ciriaco a chance. Do something , for heavens sake. This is ridiculous.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

We can not score 1 run ,how are we ever going to score 3

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Not good

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Now this is how predictably bad this team is becoming. When the O's had a runner at first, I literally sat here on the couch and said that the next batter would walk, followed after that by a run scoring single. After the walk, I said "well, there's the walk" as I was going to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal, I didn't even need to stay there to see if the rest of it happened.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SERIOUSLY, y is there no sudden death in that situation? y waste more pitchers and time.. this has been 4hour + reg season game.. any wonder baseball is increasingly becoming a niche sport?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Lose this game , and have a scrap heap guy like Cook going tomorrow , with a totally spent bullpen. Then on Sunday , we have the horribly under achieving Buchholz going. Get swept by the O's this weekend , and we will buried deep in the cellar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Now this is how predictably bad this team is becoming. When the O's had a runner at first, I literally sat here on the couch and said that the next batter would walk, followed after that by a run scoring single. After the walk, I said "well, there's the walk" as I was going to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal, I didn't even need to stay there to see if the rest of it happened.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

A bowl of cereal sounds good .. What kind?  lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]SERIOUSLY, y is there no sudden death in that situation? y waste more pitchers and time.. this has been 4hour + reg season game.. any wonder baseball is increasingly becoming a niche sport?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

This isn't football. The home team has to bat or the game would be unequal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Just seems like there is no way the could come back

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Now this is how predictably bad this team is becoming. When the O's had a runner at first, I literally sat here on the couch and said that the next batter would walk, followed after that by a run scoring single. After the walk, I said "well, there's the walk" as I was going to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal, I didn't even need to stay there to see if the rest of it happened.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    Breakfast time already ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Deflating

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Starting to really dislike the O's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Time to face it folks, it's over. As far as the 2012 season goes, the Red Sox and probably the Yankees too are not going anywhere. It's very sad to see a great organization like this falling down, making bad decisions, going on the cheap. It really does make you wonder if the team is for sale. For all the complaining all off season about the pitching, it's just as likely to be the offense that is the problem. It's beyond pathetic. Night all, I might not be on the game threads as much from now on--not if I have to post about crap like this. It's just not worth it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

WHY

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Tough loss.

Lester has to get deeper into games.  6 inning is not enough.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : Breakfast time already ?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Midnight snack.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

2 weeks ago I thought it smelled of "Team for Sale"

Sections
Shortcuts