Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox

Unfortunately without at least a month of consistent healthy play and demonstrated offensive ability Youk's value is minimal.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few " high and tight ones " at Andino tonight.
    Just something about the little punk bytch I don't like.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That's 16 K's in 32 AB's for Shoppach.  I'm 63 years old and I'll bet I could strike out less.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : 5 tool player
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]flipping here in dc area, and watching bryce harper.. both guys look ready to stay a while!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : That's what I figure. San Francisco and Oakland both need a 1B and have pitching
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]
    Good point carnie.  I wouldn't mind a good starter for Youk from Oakland or San.  Middlebrook is ready to take over let improve hte team and get younger and cheaper.  Do it Ben.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : That's what I figure. San Francisco and Oakland both need a 1B and have pitching
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I just hope WM can hit to the point where he leaves AAA behind forever. The trouble with that is, if Youk is to show he's healthy to be used in a trade, where would he play to prove it? If he's back healthy and could be productive you get more for him, but if you play WM he won't get to show that......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately without at least a month of consistent healthy play and demonstrated offensive ability Youk's value is minimal. Wouldn't mind seeing a few " high and tight ones " at Andino tonight. Just something about the little punk bytch I don't like.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing just as I posted. Best case, Will goes back down and Youk swings the hot bat until we can get something useful for hi.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stupid, STUPID play by Gonzalez. WHY?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

[QUOTE]That's 16 K's in 32 AB's for Shoppach.  I'm 63 years old and I'll bet I could strike out less.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    LMAO Joel.  Come on 63 and u think u can strike out less.   well ok u might be right.....Do u think Lavarnway might deserve a call soon?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Does anyone find that every game is an adventure with this team this year. Even when they have a big lead I am never comfortabke anymore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Oakland makes the most sense. 1B and DH

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone find that every game is an adventure with this team this year. Even when they have a big lead I am never comfortabke anymore.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

There is always the sense of " how are we going to lose this one ? "  They are not inspiring any confidence at this point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone find that every game is an adventure with this team this year. Even when they have a big lead I am never comfortable anymore.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd use the term adventure, I am just poorly played and managed. For example we are about to get blown out here tonight PADDY doesn't have and Bobby V leaves him in.

Sometimes I wonder if this team looses deliberately

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay the Red Sox would have to eat a good piece of that salary for that to happen. No way Oakland takes him as is. I think Youkillis is done. Needed to get off to a hot start, had a couple of glimpses, then was hurt again. That was a quick decline for him. In response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : Wonder if they'll get youk healthy, get him going and trade him to a team looking for a first baseman.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone find that every game is an adventure with this team this year. Even when they have a big lead I am never comfortabke anymore.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Al, they've had too many expensive FA's that have not lived up to billing, (Lackey, Jenks, Crawford) and have gone on the cheap with players they should have signed. (Downs, Beltre, Bay, Napoli) Bad combination. That's why we're seeing what we are.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Well , that the the best we could have hoped for.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I liked him way back, but the more he talks about his problems and drug use and that he was using crack in 1986 the more of an imbecil I realize he is. One day you will read about him dying of a heart attack due to cocaine or crack use. Even his own mother in 1986 told him to behave himself back in 1986 when he had Police trouble with suspicion of him and his girlfriend buying and using drugs. She told him that he should behave himself because there was not much work in Mississippi where he came from except cotton picking. Twenty six years later and he still cannot get his life on track. Drug addicts a lot of the time blame other people for their problems. In response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : well, boggs is an a-whole Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : well, boggs is an a-whole
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow, the sprinter speeeed of gonzo

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : i know this can't happen, but i'd prefer a healthy youk at 1st and getting rid of a-gone.  Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE] Are you nuts?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Celts up 11 in the 4th.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Johnny Cueto on his way to being the next Pedro. Complete game, one run tonight.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Youkillis is done especially when the Red Sox have a cheaper talented alternative in Middlebrooks. They will never give up Adrian Gonzalez especially in what they gave up to get him. In response to "Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread :Orioles at Red Sox : i know this can't happen, but i'd prefer a healthy youk at 1st and getting rid of a-gone.  Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts