Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]I love the fact that the NFL makes every player dress the same. MLB should do the same and outlaw the wearing of the crooked hat like this clown Rodney. What a disgrace to the uniform.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

Well you know, The Goofy Genius doesn't set too many rules for his guys. He pretty much lets 'em do their own thang.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Can't understand why the Sox have lost their dominance at home this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]Can't understand why the Sox have lost their dominance at home this year. Posted by traven[/QUOTE] Because they are not very good right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Can't understand why the Sox have lost their dominance at home this year.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

It's called the SP's serving up meatball after meatball after meatball to opposing hitters. That'll sap your dominance real quick. I never remember a time in recent years where opposing hitters have cleared the Monster more than I've seen this year. It's pathetic.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]Can't understand why the Sox have lost their dominance at home this year.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]Might be because they listen to Boston Sports talk radio in their cars on the way to Fenway?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Whatever V said to get the Rays riled up, I hope it unites the Sox to come out guns blazing the rest of this series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Damn it next time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

If there is a silver lining in this...the Sox, as poorly as they have played, are still just one good series out of contention with the leader.  The AL East is not going to have a 90 game winner.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

MLB Network wondered if V didn't make some kind of crack about the bow ties? I hope so, that whole "dress up" game the Rays play is about as dumb a thing as I've ever seen. I would literally HATE playing for that man if I was a player. I hate that kind of stuff, always have.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : papi was due for a slump. maybe he needs protection batting behind him. right now, all he has is a-gone.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]I don't think it is a protection issue. Ortiz is hitting the ball hard often, he is just pulling it into the teeth of the shift right now, so it isn't so much he is getting pitched around as the percentages are smoothing out.

A-Gon's extended lack of power production is getting a bit troubling however.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]MLB Network wondered if V didn't make some kind of crack about the bow ties? I hope so, that whole "dress up" game the Rays play is about as dumb a thing as I've ever seen. I would literally HATE playing for that man if I was a player. I hate that kind of stuff, always have.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Valentine on post game....boys will be boys...when pressed further said maybe it was the ghosts of Fenway past who didnt like what was said about the fans and the park....LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : Valentine on post game....boys will be boys...when pressed further said maybe it was the ghosts of Fenway past who didnt like what was said about the fans and the park....LOL
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Good for V, I love it. I'm starting to like him more and more. My hope is it's like the Philly series, lose the first win the rest. Could happen if the boys get worked up about it. Time for The Fat Cat to come out firing tommorow. Now more than ever.