Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox

LESTER SHOULD HAVE LOST THE LAST GAME TOO!  bUT FOR SWEENEY'S BIG CATCH!

HE'S A HEAD CASE RIGHT NOW!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Yeesh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : so far this year a-gone's making jd drew seem like a bargain.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Let's not get carried away.  But it does make me wish we could find our next Billy Muellar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : I've thought the same, Exam. did you see pike called in on your thread?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Nah, didn't see it. Good for him, glad he's still among the living.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

UGLY UGLY UGLY

If we could Booo Beckett we could certainly boo the golden boy

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

HR Derby coming early this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

So much for getting over .500 tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

It is really hard to watch Lester regress so badly.... I dont know how he gets fixed but this pitching coach obviously does not have the answer for lester or Buch....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'll be setting my alarm clock for 5AM tomorrow so I can check the boards to read the latest SPIN on Jon Lester and how his last X amount of games he is better than Halladay or Verlander or God knows who else......I could use a good chuckle early in the morning.........I'd prefer to eat crow but I'll have to settle for some laughs......

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

At least I can flip over to the Reds game and watch a decent team. I posted the other night that this was Lester's big chance to step up and win a big game. So much for that. It almost makes you wonder if there's something wrong with him, like maybe his cancer is back and he doesn't realize it yet? I reall don't know, he seems to have lost all confidence or something.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I would never compare Adrian Gonzalez to Drew - not even this year.....

But AG really should be the odd man out vs LHSP - Youk at 1B and WM at 3B - if AGone is a better option than one of the OFers than he can play RF otherwise - grab some pine and let's just call it an even $100 MILLION ON THE BENCH!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

THIS IS BECOMING A VERY TIRED ACT FROM LESTER!

This boy needs a serious talking to!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this is meatball city...what is up with Lester?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : don't fret; ace #2 is pitching tomorrow. 
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

I don't even think the 1995 Braves claimed to have FIVE ACES

So sad.............

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]At least I can flip over to the Reds game and watch a decent team. I posted the other night that this was Lester's big chance to step up and win a big game. So much for that. It almost makes you wonder if there's something wrong with him, like maybe his cancer is back and he doesn't realize it yet? I reall don't know, he seems to have lost all confidence or something.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

six game winning streak for the REDS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]At least I can flip over to the Reds game and watch a decent team. I posted the other night that this was Lester's big chance to step up and win a big game. So much for that. It almost makes you wonder if there's something wrong with him, like maybe his cancer is back and he doesn't realize it yet? I reall don't know, he seems to have lost all confidence or something.
    Exam , you might want to re-think that post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

If his cancer was back he would know it....lets remember, this regression started last year...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]this is meatball city...what is up with Lester?
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Geo - haven't you read my posts?  I've been saying this about Jonnie Boy since the end of 2010....Not the same guy....we've been waiting for him to get better and he's actually worse......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Lester is pitching as poorly as humanly possible. Maybe even a little worse than that. His FB, such as it is, is straight as a string right down the middle. He's hanging the curve or yanking it into the dirt. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Lester is no stopper. He is soft. Larry Bird would not want him on his team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : Geo - haven't you read my posts?  I've been saying this about Jonnie Boy since the end of 2010....Not the same guy....we've been waiting for him to get better and he's actually worse......
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

thi is not regression..this is lACKEY AWFUL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread: : Rays at Red Sox : Exam , you might want to re-think that post.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Not wishing that on anyone DG, my parents have both had cancer. I'm just grasping at straws to figure what it could be. Remember Lou Gherig had something wrong with him and didn't know it, it just showed up in his performance. That was a long time ago, and I'm sure Lester has occassional blood tests to check for cancer markers, but something is clearly wrong with him.

Sections
Shortcuts