Friday Game Thread Sox/O's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread Sox/O's

The best was in Tampa - I believe it was 2005, yeah 2005.......Threw at Ortiz's head TWICE (I think it was twice)...benches cleared (again twice I think)....Next pitch - KA-BOOM - 2 or 3 run Jack.....It was truly awesome

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread Sox/O's:
    [QUOTE]gregg blaming ortiz.... not scared of red sox and their 180 million dollar payroll. showalter told him to make them uncomfortable at the plate. salty said he has no clue why he was ejected, he ran from the bullpen. youk added to all star game to replace Arod
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I hope to hell Youk declines.  He needs a break.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Gregg with the sour grapes during interview on ESPN. Basically saying "the Sox think they're better any one else" and 'We're not scared of them and their $180 mil payroll". (paraphrased)  Poor baby was upset because he felt Papi wasn't running out the flyball to his satisfaction. Maybe he's Papi's base running coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Just watched the replay in stop action.  Pedey gets between Wieters and Ortiz, and Wieters still has his mask on.  And I see what andrew was talking about with Lackey.  He helped Scut collar Gregg.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Good game and extracirricular activity. Lackey is a bear!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Trivia: Kevin Gregg grew up and went to high school in Jacoby Ellsbury's college town of Corvallis, Oergon.

http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=276514