Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

This game is not over. Keep the faith.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

When you trail 6-0 after two and the opponent has left 6 RISP, it is a tough game on the eyes alright.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Evening all. Things going great I see. What was it I posted last night about Andrew Miller, the Rangers and what they had in mind coming back here? The Sox screwed up big time when they didn't win last night. This is the worst possible team to play coming out of that debacle last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

As my dad said in 04, 3 down to the Yankees........  Now we've got 'em right where we want them!   :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Toronto blown their lead already. 2-2 now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Good to have Youk back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller:
    [QUOTE]Evening all. Things going great I see. What was it I posted last night about Andrew Miller, the Rangers and what they had in mind coming back here? The Sox screwed up big time when they didn't win last night. This is the worst possible team to play coming out of that debacle last night.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

no negativity, exam...don't want to ruin gales fun mocking me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Papi just missed that one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Slap on those 10 gallon rally cowboy hats!  As Millar woud say, "Time to cowboy up!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : no negativity, exam...don't want to ruin gales fun mocking me
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

So it your fault J?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

If the Yanks can come back from 7-1 to win 22-9 we can do this too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : no negativity, exam...dont want to ruin gales fun mocking me
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Been watching on my ipod, just signed onto the thread. I saw you say something to dgale, but didn't know what it was about. Gonna be hard NOT to be negative tonight jbay, this is a joke. What makes it doubly annoying is that you could see it coming as far back as the first inning of last night's game. I posted as much last night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : So it your fault J?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

ya i said last night i had never seen so many negative fans of a first place team. WTH was the big deal? burnett pitch a rare well pitched game which hes capable of doing any time he pitches. some good NYY defensive plays kept 4 or 5 runs off the board. we got to rivera. the nyy finally won a series. still in first place. move on

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : no negativity, exam...dont want to ruin gales fun mocking me
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    J, I'm not mocking you. Please don't take things personnally.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

[QUOTE]This is liking watching a Wake implosion except Wake has the courtesy to wait till the 5th or 6th inning.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Thank you for bringing up Wakes name. I am working on my positivism tonight and sometimes challenges it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : ya i said last night i had never seen so many negative fans of a first place team. WTH was the big deal? burnett pitch a rare well pitched game which hes capable of doing any time he pitches. some good NYY defensive plays kept 4 or 5 runs off the board. we got to rivera. the nyy finally won a series. still in first place. move on
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess I agree sort of in principle, but the trouble is no game exists in a vacuum. What happened last night may effect other games. Momentum, confidence, who you play next, and al that go into it. I was upset about that game last night because I see a lot of other problems cropping up out of it. It didn't take any genius to figure Miller was gonna get killed by Texas this time. Since we lost last night, not only do NYY have more confidence, we may have a little less, and no cushion to keep first place if/when Miller does what he did. Negativity about a first place team? Yeah, somewhat, but you can't forget that we Sox fans have the only first place team that's being chased by another team 29 games over .500 called New York Yankees. We're negative because there is no room for error--we aren't being chased by the White Sox and Indians.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

Look we are home and this team is capable of scoring 6 runs there is a long way to go.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There are a few posters who never show up with any useful comments , but when the Sox are losing , they suddenly show up to spout their negative remarks...... On the other hand , there are a few who rarely offer any input on the game in progress , but suddenly show up to criticize others for excessive negativity. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Just came in from working outside. As Steve MqQueen said in the Sand Pebbles in 1965 at the end when he was dying, "What the Hell Happened". 
    Knew Millier could not catch ligtening twice in a bottle against Texas. That is why last nights game was crucial. Hate to admit it but we could be looking back at the Yankees tonight.
    Anyone figure out Tito's move of using Dan Wheeler in the 9th instaed of the 7th last night when Aceves did not have his best stuff and he let him go out there for a second inning ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hey last night was looking really GOOD 'til the 7th.  Left Aceves in a bit too long, but who saw that coming???  In fact, I walked back in from dinner & said to my wife, "GOOD!  Aceves!!!   He's been soooo good this year!"  2 minutes later.......  It started to fall apart.  Bard??????   For the first time in forever....... looked a little flat????   What can you do!?!?!

TONIGHT?????   Ughhh!  :(