Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

Maybe this will be a chance for Albers to get straightened out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wake in the pen? There's a story for you. Sox come back to win, and Wake gets his 200th. Meanwhile, NYY take a 3-2 lead. Second place looming.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I dont worry at all, about it gale. I was brought up to be honest and have integrity. to pretend to be something you're not, even on the internet, is the low.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Well said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Wake warming up. He comes in, Sox rally and he gets #200.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I dont worry at all, about it gale. I was brought up to be honest and have integrity. to pretend to be something you're not, even on the internet is the lowest form of deception.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but I think you let it bother you too much.  They are all anonymous anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

Yanks relievers are pretty spent after a lot of tense work in Fenway. Spanks are gonna need more than 3 runs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If these scores hold up, the Red Sox will have lost 3 games in the standings since Sunday afternoon. Not good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I call it like I see it.  If someone or something is sucking I'll say it.  Like most humans I have emotions and most times those emotions come out in my posts.  I could care less what Pike or anyone else thinks.  I'm certainty not going to be intimidated by strings of One's and Zero's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I call it like I see it.  If someone or something is sucking I'll say it.  Like most humans I have emotions and most times those emotions come out in my posts.  I could care less what Pike or anyone else thinks.  I'm certainty not going to be intimidated by strings of One's and Zero's.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Pike is by far the biggest jerk on any of these forums. I've never seen the like of him. Good thing is, he's a slow moving target, and it's easy to get in great shots at him. He's not a quick boy, and presents his broadside often.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

just spotting em a few runs before mounting The Comeback

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Maybe not the best night for a no negativity zone.   Not a whole lot going right.  Pretty hard to find an upside to this game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Hi sox nation, looks like a long nite like last nite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

NOW!!!    Rotten times like this, affords me the opportunity to come up with my best marketing material......

OK....  I'll let you guys in on one I just thought of.....  BUT....  NOBODY steal it.  I'm copy writing it tomorrow... OK  Monday!  If I can drag myself out of bed after a Sox loss induced 3 day, Labor day bender....

PD  =   Pyrotechnic Display

PD  =   Pint-sized Destroyer

PD  =   _______   ________

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

OH! What a night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Are we ready to call this a game yet? Texas was literally the last team in the AL I wanted to see after last night. They have not forgotten what we did to them last week, and I knew they were comin' in here with blood in their eyes. Ugly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe not the best night for a no negativity zone.   Not a whole lot going right.  Pretty hard to find an upside to this game.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

It's getting closer to being over?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

albers has fallen far and fast

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Pike is by far the biggest jerk on any of these forums. I've never seen the like of him. Good thing is, he's a slow moving target, and it's easy to get in great shots at him. He's not a quick boy.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    You have to admit, he is very clever with that Pawsox Phil alter ego.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Yeah, but I think you let it bother you too much.  They are all anonymous anyway.

this use to be a good forum gale. now it's a joke. most of the good posters have left. its become a hate fest with everyone attacking, insulting and name calling. these are grown men acting like 10 year olds on a playground kicking dirt in each other face, my father can beat up your father. the teixiera thread is ridiculous,  a nyy poster comes on today posting, at least he didnt interupt his managers press conference, well look what PD said.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

What bothers me about this was the importance of last nights game.  Albers is awful. Have no idea what happened to him but remember we got two days off this past week because of the hurricane and we look like garbage and flat. The Yankees had no days off and beat us 2 of 3. This Red Sox team does not dominate at home at all. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Hi sox nation, looks like a long nite like last nite.
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

Yeh!  Go F yourself!

Ooops!

Just kidding!   Trying to get back in the negative spirit  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : You have to admit, he is very clever with that Pawsox Phil alter ego.

And isn't there also "your-echo"? He's still the easiest target, no matter his monaker.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

Tomorrow will be the type of game where the Sox come out of the gate swinging.  Bedard will give us 6-7 innings of 3 run ball and the Sox bang out like 9 runs to win easy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Tonight is a "celebration"? Good grief, I'd hate to see what we'll do for 800! Cry

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Tomorrow will be the type of game where the Sox come out of the gate swinging.  Bedard will give us 6-7 innings of 3 run ball and the Sox bang out like 9 runs to win easy.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction[/QUOTE]

I agree that's very likely. Can we fast forward to that now? I only hope the Jays can win, that'd be a big shot in the arm for us.

Sections
Shortcuts