Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller:
    Tomorrow will be the type of game where the Sox come out of the gate swinging.  Bedard will give us 6-7 innings of 3 run ball and the Sox bang out like 9 runs to win easy.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction

RUN Herman RUN!   That's something we can all agree on!   :)

Can you still get free pizza????   :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : It's getting closer to being over?
    Posted by joel49

The no negativity zone is officially closed for the night.  Luckily , this game is getting closer to being over also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

tomorrows a FOX game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Tomorrow will be the type of game where the Sox come out of the gate swinging.  Bedard will give us 6-7 innings of 3 run ball and the Sox bang out like 9 runs to win easy.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction

If you were president????   Would you cut the tax on Regina's Pizza in the North End???  

Hmmm???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wake enters this game in his best " save the bullpen " mode. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

tomorrows a FOX game?
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, which means unfortunately for me, I won't get to see it. Reds/Cardinals will be on here. Don't mind watching the Reds, but don't want to NOW this time of year when they're out of it. I'll have to listen to Castiglione and watch "fox game breaks" to see the Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

tomorrows a FOX game?
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, 4:00 P.M. start.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Texas and Yankees followed one secret formula to win "out score other team". whenever Redsox did that they won easily. If they hope to put up<2 runs just pray for the playoff berth, cos nothing else can save them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Texas and Yankees followed one secret formula to win "out score other team". whenever Redsox did that they won easily. If they hope to put up<2 runs just pray for the playoff berth, cos nothing else can save them.
    Posted by lhtak

Outscoring the other team is a time honored way to win ball games. Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

How about getting some of the starters out. AGON could use a rest, pedy could to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

jbay, how come your posts keep popping up then disappearing?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

masterson is one guy I wish we'd kept; the Indians smartly made him a starter, whereas we tried to make him an aceves type guy; wish we'd move Bard to starter, see what happens

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : And isn't there also "your-echo"? He's still the easiest target, no matter his monaker.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Probably has a few more, too.  Who knows.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

jbay, how come your posts keep popping up then disappearing?
    Posted by TheExaminer

mods deleting them i guess. they dont moderate it and why it's the the way it is, then they don't let you criticize them for it. or they're being reported, but babe can post all day

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Do all Catholic people curse like you?
    Posted by greatestNYY

Pretty much!  yeh!  :)

I haven't taken a poll or anything.  Just anecdotally speaking....   :)

Hope I didn't offend your delicate sensibilities with the JOKE!  Sorry about the unfortunate use of the letter F, or any other consonants used as deplorable invectives!

p.s.  It's mainly an Irish Catholic thing....   :)   Don't want to offend my higher class Italian Catholic friends from the North End :)  I need to get back in there for some more Regina's Pizza!   MY GOD!   BEST PIZZA on the planet!!!   If you haven't had it???  GET IT!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Outscoring the other team is a time honored way to win ball games.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Three out four games we lost to the yankee-junkees sox scored <2 runs. Offense just sucks right now. They need to start taking one game at a time and stop dreaming about playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : mods deleting them i guess. they dont moderate it and its why its the the way it is, then they don't let you criticize them for it. but babe can post all day
    Posted by J-BAY

Yeah, but it's just generic stuff. Nothing to do with the moderators. One that said something about the game being on fox disappeared.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'm now tempted to go into a George Carlin routine, & use ALL 7 consonants!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ells is going to pop one now.
    Posted by bobbysu

Er, well, sort of.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Do all Catholic people curse like you?
    Posted by greatestNYY

p.s.     ARE YOU FOR REAL????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Was the scedule changed? My schedule says 7:10.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : cant mention FOX or anything but nesn i guess.
    Posted by J-BAY

FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX....tommorow's baseball game is on FOX FOX FOX, not NESN. LOL....Honestly, I'd much rather lose a game like this than like last night. That was the worst game of the year, reeked of death from inning one. This is such a joke that it may actually help loosen the team up and move on. Oh yeah, maybe the moderators here lean to the left, and FOX is a bad word? Just wondering....

Sections
Shortcuts