Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX....tommorow's baseball game is on FOX FOX FOX, not NESN. LOL....Honestly, I'd much rather lose a game like this than like last night. That was the worst game of the year, reeked of death from inning one. This is such a joke that it may actually help loosen the team up and move on. Oh yeah, maybe the moderators here lean to the left, and FOX is a bad word? Just wondering....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

no its still there exam. i'm just in bad mood. sorry for going off. had a tough week at work sox losing to NY, never good.

see what i mean about it not being our night? couldnt have won this one with a team of all stars

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX....tommorow's baseball game is on FOX FOX FOX, not NESN. LOL....Honestly, I'd much rather lose a game like this than like last night. That was the worst game of the year, reeked of death from inning one. This is such a joke that it may actually help loosen the team up and move on. Oh yeah, maybe the moderators here lean to the left, and FOX is a bad word? Just wondering....

Is it OK to say we HATE FOX!?!?!  

OR....   FOX S's .....   FOX is a M&F'n joke!   & I never get the game out here on the west coast!   G D it!

Sorry GreatestNYY   couldn't help my D Catholic mouth!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Two excuses I can say Francona will make ; 1) Hollad pitched a great game 2) injuries...what he should say though is offense has been horrendous and they need to start swinging! Holland ERA is >4 same was with Burnett...I can not say enough about the lack of offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

[QUOTE]Two excuses I can say Francona will make ; 1) Hollad pitched a great game 2) injuries...what he should say though is offense has been horrendous and they need to start swinging! Holland ERA is />4 same was with Burnett...I can not say enough about the lack of offense.
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

Its ok because are Jays are keeping it close and are about to light up the Yankees pen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]Two excuses I can say Francona will make ; 1) Hollad pitched a great game 2) injuries...what he should say though is offense has been horrendous and they need to start swinging! Holland ERA is />4 same was with Burnett...I can not say enough about the lack of offense.
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

Hey why not use the excuse from last night. The one about the umpire made a bad call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : no its still there exam. i'm just in bad mood. sorry for going off. had a tough week at work sox losing to NY, never good. see what i mean about it not being our night? couldnt have won this one with a team of all stars
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

No biggie J, I've been known to go off on here too. Also had an "interesting" week. We pretty much have a team of all stars already, which is why I was so ticked about last night. Had our foot on their neck and couldn't finish the job. NYY are pure evil incarnate, they must be swept away, and given no quarter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Looks like Wake should have started instead of Miller. 20/20 hindsight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Hey why not use the excuse from last night. The one about the umpire made a bad call.
    Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]

Francona is not Ozzie...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Wake should have started instead of Miller. 20/20 hindsight.
    Was about to post the same thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]i'm watching the game like theyre going to come back.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Like watching a train wreck, horrible, but you can't look away.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]masterson is one guy I wish we'd kept; the Indians smartly made him a starter, whereas we tried to make him an aceves type guy; wish we'd move Bard to starter, see what happens
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

Starting pitching is the single most important component of a championship team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

great chance for the sox to come back here and for Wake to get #200..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Wake should have started instead of Miller. 20/20 hindsight.

Everyone is trying to make a point that they should have been the starter. Miller did that last time and Wake is doing it now. Once you let them start and feel comfortable they stink up entire nation.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

J-Bay what worries me is that whenever they get the days off this team loses momentum. I had wished they hung onto Jason Bay and kept Victor Martinez. 
    They did not need Carl Crawford who I am not impressed with.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : mods deleting them i guess. they dont moderate it and its why its the the way it is, then they don't let you criticize them for it. or they're being reported by someone here who doesnt like them. wonder why  but babe can post all day
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

[QUOTE]great chance for the sox to come back here and for Wake to get #200..
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Maybe not but the Spankees are gonna lose!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL, now THAT is a bald prediction!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Starting pitching is the single most important component of a championship team.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

if buckholtz and dice k hadnt gone done, we'd probably have a substancial lead in the AL east. if we make the playoffs and it all straightens out, we'll be fine. if its the wild card, so be it. lose the battle to win the war

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Maybe not but the Spankees are gonna lose!
    Posted by Cain-Reaction[/QUOTE]

I doubt it cain. They're winning in the bottom of the 8th.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I doubt it cain. They're winning in the bottom of the 8th.

Somehow , I think Cain may not be entirely sincere.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I doubt it cain. They're winning in the bottom of the 8th.

Mariano is shot he had to work hard last night, Bautista is leading off and will tie the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Stop worrying. The Sox will do fine .......... as soon as they come off vacation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Great chance?  As in 1000-1 odds?  OK, make that 10,000-1.