Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller:
    J-Bay what worries me is that whenever they get the days off this team loses momentum. I had wished they hung onto Jason Bay and kept Victor Martinez.  They did not need Carl Crawford who I am not impressed with. In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller :
    Posted by AL34

AL, obviously I was a bay fan but the best thing that could have happened did.  martinez couldn't catch anymore, didn't need a DH. i love crawford, always have. i honestly believe he's just having a down year, magnified by first year in boston and the big contract. i tend to go by the back of a players BB card.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Mariano is shot he had to work hard last night, Bautista is leading off and will tie the game.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction

If you tell me you own a Delorian with "special equipment", I'll bite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Mariano is shot he had to work hard last night, Bautista is leading off and will tie the game.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction

mmmm-K

Check back in a sec.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : If you tell me you own a Delorian with "special equipment", I'll bite.
    Posted by TheExaminer

1.21 jigawatts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The good thing is we woun't have to endure 4+ hours of this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

What a joke folks..the rotation and  O continue to stink.  Now, the ultimate player, timmy the knuckler, who many crucify for unknown reasons, mops up this pathetic mess made by theo epstein.   What an embarrassment to lose to a team built by the worst bum in all lof baseball---shuck bowalter--he should have been thrown outta baseball and never allowed to be in Balt---but of course he had no idea that his players were roid men....how could he have.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

The good thing is we woun't have to endure 4+ hours of this game.
    Posted by tcal2-

That would be "BRUTAL"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I agree about Crawford jbay. Even though he's infuriating at times, I think he'll end up as what his baseball card says he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Posted by Cain-Reaction

Not quite

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ugly, ugly, ugly. Night all, better luck tommorow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : Not quite
    Posted by jrh1194

but close another few feet. players hitting rivera now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

Well its not horseshoes but the Sox will get em tomorrow

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Yanks relievers are pretty spent after a lot of tense work in Fenway. Spanks are gonna need more than 3 runs.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction
    you were saying?...Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Good night all.   Stay thirsty , my friends.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Ugly loss. Tito needs to motivate them !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cain-Reaction. Show Cain-Reaction's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : you were saying?...
    Posted by jete02fan

I can give credit where it is due, the bullpen held it down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : but close another few feet. players hitting rivera now.
    Posted by J-BAY

You mean like "warning track power"

Too bad it wasn't at fenway.  Would have been a HR there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I can give credit where it is due, the bullpen held it down.
    Posted by Cain-Reaction
    no worries CR..just bustin'..:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I post what's on my mind, reflective of what's happening on the field--good, bad, or indifferent. Tonight=bad so far. I don't break down and completely rip the team and everyone on it, but I'm also not going to post that I think we will win this game and everything will be great. We probably won't, it's mathematically unlikely--that's just realisitic man. If it happens, wonderful, but I won't hold my breath. I think we fans sometimes need to be reminded of the fact that our belief one way or the other has no bearing on what happens on the field--unless you're at the park actually cheering, and then only maybe. Execution on the field is what wins games, and we aren't seeing that tonight. Maybe tommorow, but not so far tonight.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Good post "Examiner".  Its unfortunate that there are those on this board who will criticize those who give their personal opinion, as to their take on the game.  Last time I remember we live in a country where I think free speech is still allowed.  My gripe is why Francona plays Lowrie at short, who does not have good range and definitely has a porous glove.  IMO Scutoro gets both of those grounders that Lowrie missed.  After that, coupled with Miller's wildness, it was all downhill for the Sox.  Sure, we can still possible come back and beat Texas tonite, but I wouldn't put to much money on that happening.  GO SOX!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Rivera has been hitable this year and they have two more years of him and Jeter after this year. Reddick hit him around twice, I actually thought he put it out on Thursday nite.

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : but close another few feet. players hitting rivera now.
    Posted by J-BAY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The Yankees are overachieving. Nova is no way as good as he is pitching. Put him on another team he is an 8-8 pitcher.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

Thought the Nation was really going to be sittin' pretty tonight.Undecided

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

NBC has expressed an interest in Red Sox " hitting coach " Dave "no accountability" Magadan. Not his fault, ok, amirite?

He is, in fact, "The Biggest Loser."

Good Job, Dave Magadan! Keep on a cashing those major league checks whilst du Kanst!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Game Thread:Rangers at Red Sox-Holland vs. Miller : I knew Catholics are sinners, after all Constantine started that cult in Rome..
    Posted by greatestNYY

greatestNYY,

You're obviously a real class act!

Perhaps you're not acquainted with self deprecating humor in the NY projects.  You see....  When one goes out of their way to ignore your ignorant & bigoted slights... It's customary to do likewise & not be an absolute Pr!cK!

:)   Here's a thought????   Why not get a life???  This is not 5th grade anymore.  It's clear you got quite comfortable in that forum, especially after repeating it for the 3rd time. 

Happy to bury the hatchet, but my guess is that you lack the social graces nec. to acquiesce & agree to said Detente???

I know you're lost, so do yourself a favor.... Look up Henry Kissinger, detente, .........  then kiss my proud Irish Catholic arrrrs!

Just a guess???    :)

Sections
Shortcuts