Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    [QUOTE]Pathetic. If the Sox lose this game, they'll be fortunate to come out of this series with even one win, and that'd probably be Sunday if we're lucky. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS OFFENSE? "Good pitching, good pitching....etc". Bull. Slumping hitters.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] TE, i feel you, but trust me..i'm not relaxing til # 27 hits someone's glove...this one ain't close to done...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : The bats gotta hit i agree, but Lester had 2 walks in that 3 run inning and got behind every batter, he's the ace so he's gotta step up, period!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]
    Lester breezed through five, then fell apart in the sixth.  Still, you can't expect to win too many games with only two runs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

Without offense, we lose against almost any team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

FAT or not, Albers got the job done

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I hatye these games because I have to watch the YES Station and listen to Michael Kay, Ken Singleton and David Cone. I just mute the TV, Cone is not that bad but the other two are rediculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Oh, ye of little faith

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : TE, i feel you, but trust me..i'm not relaxing til # 27 hits someone's glove...this one ain't close to done...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya, provided that glove is attached to a arm/shoulder wearing red.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Time for the offense to step it up and do something now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Kind of hard to lay the blame at Lester's door - Sox didn't give him much support tonight.  I would take 3 runs from the Sox starters over 6 innings every night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

alright, DRob gotta come up big here as Sox sending up the  Engine and the Crunchers..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]FAT or not, Albers got the job done
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

HEY HEY HEY!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Our offense is weak lately and unfortunately our strters do not hold leads, Wakefield, Bedard, and Lester were all given leads and di not hold them. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DONT WORRY boyz, tomorrow is LACKEY VS CC. who wouldnt go with lack?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Kind of hard to lay the blame at Lester's door - Sox didn't give him much support tonight.  I would take 3 runs from the Sox starters over 6 innings every night.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Well, I can't disagree with you there. That's why I posted about the offense when Lester was still in there and it was 2-1.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]alright, DRob gotta come up big here as Sox sending up the the Engine and the Crunchers..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

This seems like the inning huh Jete?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : HEY HEY HEY!!
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    love how tito likes guys going multiple innings! thats a good thing. next is aceves and bard's turns!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

We have got to get at least 1 run this inning - we have the heart of the order - time to step it up!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Tight pants Robertson pitching now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

gonzo's going deeeeep!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : Lester breezed through five, then fell apart in the sixth.  Still, you can't expect to win too many games with only two runs.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

NO you Cant dgale, but when you have your best pitcher up in a game of this magnitude, He has to step up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : This seems like the inning huh Jete?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]heck yeah, though they got DP out, you could blink and find yourself down 3 runs..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

nailed it.. said deeep, not out!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

That was poor !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

The YES guys are FAR, FAR better than Don Orsillo, the bought-and-paid-for apologist of Red Sox management. The Sox want a broadcast team who will never ask any tough questions. They got it. 

Enjoy NESN viewers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Sox in the 8th - in like a lamb - out like a lamb! That hurt!