Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

YEAH BABY!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

Papi!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ouch...that was smashed....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Papi JACK!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PAPI got his RBI back!! no need to hustle to first there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

nice...Papi looks pizzed..maybe the scorer can score this double and a 2 base error?Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Colon made a mistake and Ortiz made him pay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'm becoming weary with Crawford. When, oh when?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    ouch...that was smashed....
    Posted by jete02fan
    btw, pretty cool pregame with Ortiz getting his 1000th ribbie ball from Rice...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

I try to stay positive and defend Carl but its getting harder and harder... He looks so lost at the plate!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

how does some fat 38 year old throw 96mph?they ever test this guy?Undecided

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    I try to stay positive and defend Carl but its getting harder and harder... He looks so lost at the plate!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

Good grief, can you imagine what this offense could do if he'd go back to his normal self? That's what makes it annoying.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

i think crawford is just having a down year...because its the first in boston its magnified.....he'll be fine too good and proven player in the ALE. slow start, then the DL....may heat up for the post season

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Georom is happy that Papi hit a HR?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

how does some fat 38 year old throw 96mph?they ever test this guy?
    Posted by canetime

Yes, that's the issue this year. "Stem cells" he says, is what gave him his rebirth.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by westcoastsox9
    i gotta admit, i was more upset at the Sox getting him than AG b/c to me if healthy, he was still a game-changer....i can't figure this one out...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Don't like the leadoff walk.  Usually spells trouble.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

i think crawford is just having a down year...because its the first in boston its magnified.....he'll be fine too good and proven player in the ALE. slow start, then the DL....may heat up for the post season
    Posted by J-BAY

I think he'll be himself next year for sure, and I'm kind of looking for him to go unconcious in at least one of the postseason series'.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : I think he'll be himself next year for sure, and I'm kind of looking for him to go unconcious in at least one of the postseason series'.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Bedard said when asked about playing in boston... cant play well if you put alot of pressure on yourself.....i think crawford is trying too hard and not playing his game. he needs to relax.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It seems like the Sox are more locked in and prepared during these matchups than the Yanks. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

where was jones going??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Nice base running Andruw.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Red Sox bring their adult gloves to the game, and another aging, overweight player is shown up.

Sections
Shortcuts