Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : And all of Girardi moves so far are looking awesome, his quick hook shows how much he wants 1st place!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

first place one game difference with 50 games to go. i think its more the sox have taken 8 of 9.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on

who's fatter, albers or jenks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on:
    [QUOTE]im not sure if i wouldve taken Lester out like some wanted here but I do know that Girardi should get credit for the win if the score remains the same for his ballsy hook of Colon...impressive coaching
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt have pulled Lester there either Georom.. thats y i stated earlier those runs were on him for getting behind every batter, I was just giving Girardi credit there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ok guys, buckle up, the 7th inning is usually where a Yanks/ Sox  game shifts into "forever" mode...Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Speaking of nicknames

Fal Albers
    or
    Prince Albers in a can?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Yankees will go with Soriano, Robertson and Rivera. Our best shot will probably be against Soriano.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]who's fatter, albers or jenks?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Jenks easily! Ive never seen Jenks's belt!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]im not sure if i wouldve taken Lester out like some wanted here but I do know that Girardi should get credit for the win if the score remains the same for his ballsy hook of Colon...impressive coaching

Yup.  Imagine him here in Boston?  I wonder how different things would be.  I lke Francona ok, but have always liked Girardi.  Saw him in my hometown of Pittsfield when he was AA for the Cubs in the middle 80s, followed him after that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

when did kevin millar play for the yanks? and y is pedy wearing that number? watchin mlb network...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

jenks is buddha without the wisdom

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Fat Albers for sure

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Yankees will go with Soriano, Robertson and Rivera. Our best shot will probably be against Soriano.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    i actually prefer to face mariano over robertson!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHSOUTH. Show NHSOUTH's posts

Has anyone seen the Red Sox offense lately? Does anyone know how to reach them? Did they leave a forwarding address or a cell number? Are they on Facebook?

Scoring 2 or so runs at home in a penant race with a $170,000,000 payroll is lame.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of nicknames Fal Albers or Prince Albers in a can?

Fat Albers is classic...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : Jenks easily! Ive never seen Jenks's belt!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE] WCS9, would it be mean of me to say neither has he?...Tongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Baseball Thread: Yankees at Red Sox - The battle for first place is on : Yup.  Imagine him here in Boston?  I wonder how different things would be.  I lke Francona ok, but have always liked Girardi.  Saw him in my hometown of Pittsfield when he was AA for the Cubs in the middle 80s, followed him after that.
    Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE]

i think Tito made the right move with Lester...he had the best chance of getting out of the inning with minimal damage and he sort of did that...the he started off Albers at the top of the inning....we just have to penetrate their relievers'

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of nicknames Fal Albers or Prince Albers in a can?
    poor guy, mlb network started with the  HEY HEY HEY chant before his first pitch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is Nunez Babe Ruth? Why do we keep walking him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

why has Nunez been on base 3 times already, as if this lineup isnt difficult enough??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Wow, walking some nobody.  Poor

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Walk the nine hitter again. That was our problem last inning.  Just asking for trouble.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Nunez gets on again!

Hey...maybe the Sox are looking to drop a game so they can get in a better position for a waiver claim!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Brilliant... Good call Tito!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Salty on fire, time to score.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

SALTY!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts