Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    [QUOTE]This is just absolutely disgusting.  Sox are thoroughly beaten.  There will have to be a major sell off at , or before, the deadline. Rebuild. Start over. The Yankees are so far superior to this Sox team , that is an absolute joke.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

It will be years before this team is relevant again. This is Epstein's legacy, his parting gift to the fans of Red Sox Nation. Time to blow it up and start over.
    Enjoy the series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Here we come!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

very quick game.. under THREEE HOURS, whaen was the last time that happened.. actually exactly 2 hours 30 minutes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : is that necessary geo??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

sorry...fixed it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That was a relatively quick game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

WOW!! Isn't that the guy we got from Houston for Jed Lowrie?      How much has this guy helped the cause this year? About as much as the guy we got from Oakland......ACE something. Way to go Bennie. Keep putting us in the hole with those awesome trades. GM's from other teams can't wait for that phone call from Boston. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Just like the season relatively quick and over in July. Very very sad. response to "Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees": [QUOTE]That was a relatively quick game. Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]very quick game.. under THREEE HOURS, whaen was the last time that happened.. actually exactly 2 hours 30 minutes
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

see all the good that happens when beckett isnt pitching!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This GM young Ben only picked up one decent player on this team year and that was Cody Ross. The other GMs must see this guy coming down the road because he does not have the Midas Touch. Sorry JBay but this team underachieved I believe Cafardo is right, it needs to be blown up badly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

[QUOTE]Inability to turn 2 just cost 3 runs, nice job Aviles
    Posted by xdrive[/QUOTE]

IMO you have to include Pedey for what looked to me to be a lob throw, after fielding a hard hit grounder, to Aviles who then seemed to have trouble getting the throw off to 1st.  Normally Pedey would have fired the ball to Aviles.  The apparent lob throw by Pedey and the delay by Aviles in throwing to 1st cost the Sox 3 runs.  Got to wonder yet again what is going on.  Frustrating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : IMO you have to include Pedey for what looked to me to be a lob throw, after fielding a hard hit grounder, to Aviles who then seemed to have trouble getting the throw off to 1st.  Normally Pedey would have fired the ball to Aviles.  The apparent lob throw by Pedey and the delay by Aviles in throwing to 1st cost the Sox 3 runs.  Got to wonder yet again what is going on.  Frustrating.
    Posted by lucbom[/QUOTE]
    Lobbed high.  Costly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Quickest Red Sox/Yankee game in 7 years. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Lets get 2 out 3.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

pedey "lobbed" the ball because Aviles wasnt set..he was doing the macarena or something looking for the base...his footwork is pretty bad but then again thats all practice/repetition - and Aviles hasnt had a lot of that..hes still learning the position...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

My prediction is still the same as it was in April, they win 80-82 games and finish 4th in the east. Theo left a mess and now Ben C. is stuck with a roster full of overpaid underachievers.  I'd keep Bucholtz, Doubrant, and Morales for pitchers and scrap the rest of them. I'd also keep Pedroia, Gonzo, and Middlebrooks. Get rid of the rest of them and start fresh with younger prospects. They could get something for Ellsbury in a trade, He'd be a guy worth keeping around too but he wont stay once his contracts up. The season can't end soon enough for these guys.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from louismichael5. Show louismichael5's posts

It's over.  Get whatever you can for the players that have worth.

SOX TRADE TO DO LIST:

1) CARL CRAWFORD

2) JOSH BECKETT

3) JON LESTER

4) KELLY SHOPACK

5) MIKE SWEENEY

6) CODY ROSS

7) MIKE AVILLES

8) JUNICHI TAZAWA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]drew, i just don't like the ignore button, I know you have no problem using it, but it just isn't my style. But he's attacking me right now, and I'm defending myself and that's my right. 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what I told MEF. Pike is a JOKE, and you're life will be a lot happier if you treat him like one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I'll tell you what I told MEF. Pike is a JOKE, and you're life will be a lot happier if you treat him like one.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Pike is a spineless punk and proved last year when he found a photo of me and posted it here. I called him out and have battled him since. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Pike is a spineless punk and proved last year when he found a photo of me and posted it here. I called him out and have battled him since. 
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Oh I have no doubt about it. If he could track me down and figure out who I was, he'd post everything I had. I also have no doubt that he's spent time online searching what "examiner" could possibly be because I posted once that it had to do with my employment. He'll never figure it out, because the term is much too generic. Fun knowing he's out there trying though. He's tried to bait me a few times, accused me of being a clam examiner and insurance examiner to cross them off his list when I denied. Try again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Take away that shooting incident , and the Lincolns  had a pleasant evening at the theater.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Whose?  he did that last year and got all his screen names banned. posted jesseys picture.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

the guy who ran the other site....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Oh I have no doubt about it. If he could track me down and figure out who I was, he'd post everything I had. I also have no doubt that he's spent time online searching what "examiner" could possibly be because I posted once that it had to do with my employment. He'll never figure it out, because the term is much too generic. Fun knowing he's out there trying though. He's tried to bait me a few times, accused me of being a clam examiner and insurance examiner to cross them off his list when I denied. Try again.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

jessey, examiner, i guess i shouldn't be surprised by Pike's behavior. He's simply out of control. The sad part is that he could just have fun like everyone else, but instead wants to be the eternal party poup-er (u can't even use that word? wow), the Debbie Downer. It's his life goal to end this forum, I really believe that. He talks about why the forum is dying but he's really the reason why people stay away. If I ever see him on the street, I can tell you this, it will be fists first, questions later. I've completely had it with him. He makes Softy seem like a nice guy, which softy probably is despite his propensity for causing havoc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : jessey, examiner, i guess i shouldn't be surprised by Pike's behavior. He's simply out of control. The sad part is that he could just have fun like everyone else, but instead wants to be the eternal party poup-er (u can't even use that word? wow), the Debbie Downer. It's his life goal to end this forum, I really believe that. He talks about why the forum is dying but he's really the reason why people stay away. If I ever see him on the street, I can tell you this, it will be fists first, questions later. I've completely had it with him. He makes Softy seem like a nice guy, which softy probably is despite his propensity for causing havoc.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Now now, the forum is not for fun and games, it's for serious sports discussion...LOL...Meanwhile, careful there, that's where he gets you. Remember, pike is a JOKE, the more you treat him as such, the better time you'll have on here. Remember pike is a joke, remember it and never forget it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

examiner, like I said, i've had to deal with him on 3 seperate boards. Sometimes i think he's stalking me..:-)