Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    examiner, like I said, i've had to deal with him on 3 seperate boards. Sometimes i think he's stalking me..:-)
    Posted by dannycater

Three boards huh? You may be right, I see your problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : jessey, examiner, i guess i shouldn't be surprised by Pike's behavior. He's simply out of control. The sad part is that he could just have fun like everyone else, but instead wants to be the eternal party poup-er (u can't even use that word? wow), the Debbie Downer. It's his life goal to end this forum, I really believe that. He talks about why the forum is dying but he's really the reason why people stay away. If I ever see him on the street, I can tell you this, it will be fists first, questions later. I've completely had it with him. He makes Softy seem like a nice guy, which softy probably is despite his propensity for causing havoc.
    Posted by dannycater

He's an idiot - simple enough. I understand the cyber world is filled with them and I expect nothing less. But he should feel lucky that I do not have the time and effort to try and do the same to him. Because if I actually found him, well - enough said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

on behalf of all forum posters, i am sorry that the idiot did what he did to you. It's unbelievable and it's beyond what the forum is supposed to be about. Free ideas, free comments, free discussion without it getting personal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm hoping you had pants on jessey.

Sections
Shortcuts