Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

alright so just so we're clear, this game had nothing to do with the yankees hitting everything hard off of Cook and everything to do with our Shortstop......LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    just heard that marlins want to trade reyes for crawsome and some cash!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

this was old - did you hear something new tonight???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Cook is 74-71 lifetime. ERA of 4.50 . 
    Posted by dgalehouse

He has had a few good years and some bad ones.  He is a guy that gets by on his smarts and his location.  If he is off just a little bit he gets hammered.

He is a decent 4 or 5th starter though despite his struggles tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : yep see what you mean.. whenever i'm in colorado, houston comes to mind esp when they start speaking.... LOL!

maybe that's why I can't understand Mushmouth?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : those days are over - they've been over for many years now this season was over before it started Sox FO will keep throwing Beckett and Lester out there doing the same things and hoping for DIFFERENT results (Einstein's definition of insanity)..
    Posted by andrewmitch
    actually for the rest of this season, i'm ok with becks in there. still a power pitcher and is consistent after the first inning. he's a decent 4th-5th starter. 6+ innings and 3 earned runs a game ARE fine.. lester is simply GARBAGE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

just heard that marlins want to trade reyes for crawsome and some cash!

Marlins don't want to trade Reyes. And , they certainly don't want Crawford.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : this was old - did you hear something new tonight???
    Posted by andrewmitch

watching game on mlb network.. they are never ever wrong in their statements.. they check and re-check every detail  before spouting it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Post something here , and it takes 5 minutes to show.
    Posted by dgalehouse

This happens all the time during a Patriots Game thread.  In those cases It's most likely caused by the volume of posts which I don't see being a problem tonight.  Unless the politics board is lighting it up tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Geez just tuned in, I see we are picking up right where we left off and the day off helped. Cook is getting back to what he is a 5th starter in the National League that has no business in the AL East. Another great Ben pickup with a high upside except against good teams. Its ashame we played so poorly this year that our season comes down to this weekend right b4 the trade deadline.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : watching game on mlb network.. they are never ever wrong in their statements.. they check and re-check every detail  before spouting it.

Is the MLB channel using the YES feed ? They don't have their own announcers .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : actually for the rest of this season, i'm ok with becks in there. still a power pitcher and is consistent after the first inning. he's a decent 4th-5th starter. 6+ innings and 3 earned runs a game ARE fine.. lester is simply GARBAGE!

Dude, Beckett is NOT a power pitcher anymore.  No way........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Is the MLB channel using the YES feed ? They don't have their own announcers .
    Posted by dgalehouse

they don't have their own broadcast - they "pirate" pre-existing feeds.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : This happens all the time during a Patriots Game thread.  In those cases It's most likely caused by the volume of posts which I don't see being a problem tonight.  Unless the politics board is lighting it up tonight.
    Posted by tcal2-
    politics board? isnt it clear by now.. OBAMA GOOD, ROMNEY SUKKKKS!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's Go Boys

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : they don't have their own broadcast - they "pirate" pre-existing feeds.......
    Posted by andrewmitch

That's what I mean. The Reyes for Crawford talk is a figment of Michael Kay's imagination. No truth to it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Sox suck right now, and now the Forum sucks because of idiots like CalzonePike65, who bumps threads and gets away with it, and has now become an alltime nuisance on this board. I don't "ignore" people but this guy is beyond help. He needs psychiatric counseling.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Is the MLB channel using the YES feed ? They don't have their own announcers .
    Posted by dgalehouse
    SOUNDS original.. they have original broadcasts on fridays and some other day...doesnt sound like the yanks' announcers. btw, becks is still a power pitcher in comparison to cook and anyone else on our sorry staff. he brings his fastball consistently at 94.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

denny, I heard that too and I laughed. The rumors near trade deadlines, sometimes I wonder if people just say something that they want to see happen, then report it so that it seems like it's in play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

hey, calzone, way to use somebody's real name on a thread. You feel proud of yourself? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Are you proud of using a sacreligious signature?
    Posted by Calzone65
    yes.. I WORSHIP ONLY TO THE SACRED faith of contrarianism!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sox suck right now, and now the Forum sucks because of idiots like CalzonePike65, who bumps threads and gets away with it, and has now become an alltime nuisance on this board. I don't "ignore" people but this guy is beyond help. He needs psychiatric counseling.
    Posted by dannycater

He somehow thinks that bumping my "This team Sucks" thread bothers me.  Hell, it make me look like a genius.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : That's what I mean. The Reyes for Crawford talk is a figment of Michael Kay's imagination. No truth to it.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Michael Kaye - now there's someone I'd love to introduce to my Louisville Slugger

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I don't know if I hate Pike or feel sorry for him but I do know this:  he should be considered a dangerous individual.

Sections
Shortcuts