Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I don't bump up threads but if I did I would bump up positive threads. Would that be evil? As it is most posters are responding / bumping up negative threads 24/7 and that is what is ruining the forum. The result is that the forum is 95% negative.
    Posted by Calzone65

calzone, the thread on the Slur was all the way down on the board today, YOU POSTED. YOU BUMPED IT. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

how does one bump a thread? what do u mean by it.. explain!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I don't know if I hate Pike or feel sorry for him but I do know this:  he should be considered a dangerous individual.
    Posted by andrewmitch

I don't mind him mostly, but what he did a few posts ago on the CC Slur thread was reprehensible and I can tell you all you better watch out if he starts finding out your personal information...apparently he has no problem posting that on this board, which is a no-no of the highest degree.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

communist, you take threads that are days old or 2 days old, or 2 weeks old, and then you post on it and then delete your post...that way you aren't being exposed as the person who bumped it...That's how you bump a thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Michael Kaye - now there's someone I'd love to introduce to my Louisville Slugger
    Posted by andrewmitch

I watch his wife every night on the Pix 10:00 news.  How he got her is beyond me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

you're right, it is micheal kay.. heard a great interview of bv with kay in his weekly valentine report. kay is so impartial and professional, he puts tommy heinsohn and remy to shame in that area. no ra ra ra.. just the facts, very professional and calming..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

communist, you take threads that are days old or 2 days old, or 2 weeks old, and then you post on it and then delete your post...that way you aren't being exposed as the person who bumped it...That's how you bump a thread.
    Posted by dannycater

it has to be bumped by a banned account to do the invisable bumping, danny. if you post bump and delete it just goes back to where it was before the post

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

J-Bay hates bumping but he fails to realize that responding to Bill, ADG. CC, Yazzer, and the other negative nannies 24/ 7 is bumping. Respond to all of the wet blankets and you are bumping to the top negativism. You reap what you sow. You deserve a bad forum if you respond to negativism all day long.
    Posted by Calzone65

You're the reason why the forum sucks. You alone are a nuisance to society, a nuisance to posters in general, and basically someone who is the true meaning of negativism. You aren't positive, except that you are positively insane.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I watch his wife every night on the Pix 10:00 news.  How he got her is beyond me.
    Posted by tcal2-

whoa I'm dumbfounding she's gorgeous

he has a lot of $$$$$$

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees :  it has to be bumped by a banned account to do the invisable bumping. if you post bump and delete it just goes back to where it was before the post. 
    Posted by J-BAY

good point, I thought someone told me it was also done by post, delete, but I forgot about the banned posters. They can bump to their hearts content, another reason why the forum sucks at times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Cook is 74-71 lifetime. ERA of 4.50 . 
    Posted by dgalehouse

Take away two years and he's under 4.00

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Of the last 20 posts, 15 were from you. You really exposed your bigotry while on your job. You admitted your racism and bigotry for all to see. I was surprised that you did that - no shame at all.
    Posted by Calzone65

I have no problem writing what a lot of people think, but won't say for fear of political correctness. You hate that people have opinions that don't agree with your sense of morality.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Take away two years and he's under 4.00
    Posted by joel49

joel, who do you think they should try to move?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I have no problem writing what a lot of people think, but won't say for fear of political correctness. You hate that people have opinions that don't agree with your sense of morality.
    Posted by dannycater

I don't know why you bother.  He just wants attention.  I have all of his alter egos blocked.  Makes the forum so much better when I can just skip over all the non-sense......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

racecard threads? I wouldn't mind a Santa Anita racecard thread.  Even Hollywood Park and The Aqueduct.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

drew, i just don't like the ignore button, I know you have no problem using it, but it just isn't my style. But he's attacking me right now, and I'm defending myself and that's my right. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I watch his wife every night on the Pix 10:00 news.  How he got her is beyond me.
    Posted by tcal2-

i think she was impressed with his KAY-ZONE!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

drew, i just don't like the ignore button, I know you have no problem using it, but it just isn't my style. But he's attacking me right now, and I'm defending myself and that's my right. 
    Posted by dannycater

That is your right.  And it's mine to "change the channel"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Posted by dannycater

thats why he does it, danny, to invoke a response. that way, he knows he's gotten to you. no need to defend anything against pike, everyone here has his number. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

yup

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : joel, who do you think they should try to move?
    Posted by J-BAY

I'd deal Beckett (for all the obvious reasons that have been mentioned over and over) and Salty.  I thought Salty would develop into an AS, but he strikes out way too much in clutch situations and his defense is average at best.  I'm more comfortable with Shoppach behind the plate, and he's not quite the K machine that Salty is.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Take away two years and he's under 4.00
    Posted by joel49

Take away that shooting incident , and the Lincolns  had a pleasant evening at the theater.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I don't know why you bother.  He just wants attention.  I have all of his alter egos blocked.  Makes the forum so much better when I can just skip over all the non-sense......
    Posted by andrewmitch

+1, except that so many people respond to him that we end up seeing his posts anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts