Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees:
    In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : Take away two years and he's under 4.00
    Posted by joel49

THEN again, take away his TWO worse years and he's way over near-.500. had he pitched his whole career in Ny or boston, odds are he's way over .500 for his career. overall, an above average pitchernext level down from great or elite.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : thats why he does it, danny to envoke a response. that way, he knows he's gotten to you. no need to defend anything against pike, everyone here has his number. 
    Posted by J-BAY

But we go way, way back. He frequented a site I used to post on all the time. It was a great place because it was about 25-30 really nice people, good posters who were die-hard Sox fans and a few Yankee fans. Well, after the WS titles, that site has died so to speak. Well, he was a complete ajerkoff over there, and I used to needle him endlessly because he was so much like the police. He did that here and there. And now he's doing it again to ad nauseum. But I'm tired of his act, and he posted someone's REAL NAME on a thread. That's so far beyond wrong, it's not funny. And it's not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : I'd deal Beckett (for all the obvious reasons that have been mentioned over and over) and Salty.  I thought Salty would develop into an AS, but he strikes out way too much in clutch situations and his defense is average at best.  I'm more comfortable with Shoppach behind the plate, and he's not quite the K machine that Salty is.   
    Posted by joel49

Don't think either one is going anywhere, anytime soon. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : +1, except that so many people respond to him that we end up seeing his posts anyway.
    Posted by joel49

I know, I wish they wouldn't

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

was right the first time, the reyes stuff came from mlb network itself not kay. they interrupt the yankee feed at times for breaking news or biting facts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Watching Morales slam the barn door shut after the horse was out , reminds me of last year when Aceves would come in and calm things down after Wake or Weiland had put us in a hole.  But every cry to make Aceves a starter was shouted down because he was " too valuable in the pen." 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Our problem is we have players that no one wants except our rookies and then they want our lungs. I hate to admit it guys and girls but the brain on this team stopped working a long time ago, the heart was to dumb to stop beating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : But we go way, way back. He frequented a site I used to post on all the time. It was a great place because it was about 25-30 really nice people, good posters who were die-hard Sox fans and a few Yankee fans. Well, after the WS titles, that site has died so to speak. Well, he was a complete ajerkoff over there, and I used to needle him endlessly because he was so much like the police. He did that here and there. And now he's doing it again to ad nauseum. But I'm tired of his act, and he posted someone's REAL NAME on a thread. That's so far beyond wrong, it's not funny. And it's not.
    Posted by dannycater

Whose?  he did that last year and got all his screen names banned. posted jesseys picture.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

That was a bad move on Francona's part last year. In response to "Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees":
    Watching Morales slam the barn door shut after the horse was out , reminds me of last year when Aceves would come in and calm things down after Wake or Weiland had put us in a hole.  But every cry to make Aceves a starter was shouted down because he was " too valuable in the pen."  Posted by dgalehouse

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Our problem is we have players that no one wants except our rookies and then they want our lungs. I hate to admit it guys and girls but the brain on this team stopped working a long time ago, the heart was to dumb to stop beating.
    Posted by AL34

still love em, AL. I've gotta support them, win or lose

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : But we go way, way back. He frequented a site I used to post on all the time. It was a great place because it was about 25-30 really nice people, good posters who were die-hard Sox fans and a few Yankee fans. Well, after the WS titles, that site has died so to speak. Well, he was a complete ajerkoff over there, and I used to needle him endlessly because he was so much like the police. He did that here and there. And now he's doing it again to ad nauseum. But I'm tired of his act, and he posted someone's REAL NAME on a thread. That's so far beyond wrong, it's not funny. And it's not.
    Posted by dannycater

Have to be very careful about divulging any personal information.  What with Google , Facebook and other social media , one can find out a lot from just a little info.  Why anyone would want to do that is hard to understand.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay I love em too just not some of the guys on this team cause of what they did to Tito. You said it last year that the collapse in September would have a carry over effect this year and you were 100% correct. I live on Long Island and absolutely hate the Yankees and will always hate them. I wanted them to come out this year and avenge last year which theybdid notbdo. In response to "Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees":
    In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : still love em, AL. I've gotta support them, win or lose Posted by J-BAY

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Watching Morales slam the barn door shut after the horse was out , reminds me of last year when Aceves would come in and calm things down after Wake or Weiland had put us in a hole.  But every cry to make Aceves a starter was shouted down because he was " too valuable in the pen." 
    Posted by dgalehouse

exactly...un fn real....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : still love em, AL. I've gotta support them, win or lose
    Posted by J-BAY

You are what is called a REAL fan. No one would confuse you with a pink hatter or bandwagoner

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Every organization has to rebuild at some point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : still love em, AL. I've gotta support them, win or lose
    Posted by J-BAY

We all support them , J.  But this will be three straight years with no post season. No playoff wins since 2008. That is hard to accept for a team with the Sox payroll. We support them , but we have a right to be unhappy with their performance.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

JBay I love em too just not some of the guys on this team cause of what they did to Tito. You said it last year that the collapse in September would have a carry over effect this year and you were 100% correct. I live on Long Island and absolutely hate the Yankees and will always hate them. I wanted them to come out this year and avenge last year which theybdid notbdo. In response to "Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees":
    Posted by AL34

I dont think it was September as much as what transpired during the offseason. snowballed and carried into spring training. Too many changes this year. Don't think they need to make major changes, just some minor tweaks here and there. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

not enough changes this year.....btw what is the over under on hits given up by melancon?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

RETALIATE! He is our replacement 3rd baseman!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Yankees : We all support them , J.  But this will be three straight years with no post season. No playoff wins since 2008. That is hard to accept for a team with the Sox payroll. We support them , but we have a right to be unhappy with their performance.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I'm not happy with it either, gale but there isn't anything I can do about it. Wish there was. Complaining wont change it, but understand those who need to. I've live thru worse years and teams. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Any Chance for a COMEBACK. Please.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

nice play

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

RETALIATE! He is our replacement 3rd baseman!
    Posted by Harpua710

He cant play full time for 6-8 weeks.  I'm sure theyre looking for someone

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

hello all from Cozumel. All is well down here. team still stinks, I see from the scores. Season is clearly over, but Beckett and LoseSter are still on the team and Morales is still in the pen. FO is still playing dumb. Nothing has changed. Back in a few days for the postmortem.

Sections
Shortcuts