Friday night Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Friday night Game Thread

YOUK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great time for a 2 run Jack

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

HEY SOLDRED!!!!!

Ells. is really killing us?!?!?!?  Huh??????  You act like you know baseball??????

You don't know Jac!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

That's the way Papi needs to hit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Papi with a clutch hit!! Come on, Jed. Get hot again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

lowrie didn't like the pitch in the zone so he waited for the pitch in his eyes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In the right deal I wouold package Pedey in  heartbeat. He is swinging at everything and doesn't appear to be coming back.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]
    I mentioned earlier this year that Pedey needed to make adjustments to his stance and his approach at the plate. I got all kinds of flak over it. People reminding me that he was a former MVP and ROY. How dare I suggest that he make adjustments? This despite the fact that almost all hitters have to make adjustments when the pitchers start getting them out on a regular basis.  It seems that Pedey is one of those players that must never be criticized, no matter how constructive it may be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread : I mentioned earlier this year that Pedey needed to make adjustments to his stance and his approach at the plate. I got all kinds of flak over it. People reminding me that he was a former MVP and ROY. How dare I suggest that he make adjustments? This despite the fact that almost all hitters have to make adjustments when the pitchers start getting them out on a regular basis.  It seems that Pedey is one of those players that must never be criticized, no matter how constructive it may be.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Well I'm old school. You do your job or get out of town. Pedroia is a wreck right now. He's on pace to more than double his K total. No discipline whatsoever. You won't get any flak from me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Lindsay Buchholz is cute and bubbly. I like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread : I mentioned earlier this year that Pedey needed to make adjustments to his stance and his approach at the plate. I got all kinds of flak over it. People reminding me that he was a former MVP and ROY. How dare I suggest that he make adjustments? This despite the fact that almost all hitters have to make adjustments when the pitchers start getting them out on a regular basis.  It seems that Pedey is one of those players that must never be criticized, no matter how constructive it may be.

dgale,

I LOVE Pedey!!  But, I think you are correct.... #1, he stands too far off the plate.  They have taken to pitching him away, & he flails at a gooood # of pitches away (or on the corner... which he can't reach).  Far be it from me to critique Pedey, but the fact is........ you are correct.  EVERY hitter MUST make adjustments.  Too much "happy feet" too!!!!  can't catch up to the high inside stuff either, which he used to clean out regularly????  Can't figure out why????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If Lindsay truly loved Clay she would tell him what a fool he looks like with all that rope tied around his neck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Missed it by that much

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

pedey needs to be dropped down to sixth...he is doing everything a #2 batter shouldnt do

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

looks like a 13-9 night...BRING IT!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread : dgale, I LOVE Pedey!!  But, I think you are correct.... #1, he stands too far off the plate.  They have taken to pitching him away, & he flails at a gooood # of pitches away (or on the corner... which he can't reach).  Far be it from me to critique Pedey, but the fact is........ you are correct.  EVERY hitter MUST make adjustments.  Too much "happy feet" too!!!!  can't catch up to the high inside stuff either, which he used to clean out regularly????  Can't figure out why????
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. The first thing he needs to do is move a little closer to the plate. Right now he cannot handle the outside corner. If the pitcher leaves it middle in, he can hammer it.  But anything away, he will continue to struggle. Maybe subconsciously, he is afraid of fouling another ball off his foot. He never seemed like a hitter that had any fear of the ball , in the past.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Say what you will about Don & Jerry, but try listening to MOST of the clowns from the opposition & you WOULD definitely appreciate what WE have at NESN!  I HATE getting blacked out w/ the A's etc. because I happen to live within 400miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Are you f'n kidding me?!!?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

We'll take a gift run. Would be nice to see Pedey run into one here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Say what you will about Don & Jerry, but try listening to MOST of the clowns from the opposition & you WOULD definitely appreciate what WE have at NESN!  I HATE getting blacked out w/ the A's etc. because I happen to live within 400miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Are you f'n kidding me?!!?!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Same problem here, dog.  The usual pirate feeds are down, too. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread : Exactly. The first thing he needs to do is move a little closer to the plate. Right now he cannot handle the outside corner. If the pitcher leaves it middle in, he can hammer it.  But anything away, he will continue to struggle. Maybe subconsciously, he is afraid of fouling another ball off his foot. He never seemed like a hitter that had any fear of the ball , in the past.

excellent observation - he might be protecting it w/o even knowing it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We are back in this game , anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi y'all. whats wrong with our team? not only losing but doing so versus scrubs.. what would you do to give this team a quick-fix?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Evening all..how are you gents doing?..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

evening everyone.....buch seems to have settle down and we got 3 back quickly.