Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : How so?? He's as much white as black, maybe more.
    Posted by J-BAY

Anyone who questions his birth cert has an agenda and it is almost always because they are racists.....why is it always the far right that questions it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice SO pitch by Padilla.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Crawford leading off. Hopefully we pull this out. Not sure we deserve it, but hopefully ...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : I've wondered about that too. Why does he call himself black when he's at least half white or at least something non black? Racism indeed.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Obama calls himself an African American because he is an African American.

Maybe Mitt should call himself a Mexican American or a Polygamist American.  His dad was born on a Polygamist compound in Mexico.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : I've wondered about that too. Why does he call himself black when he's at least half white or at least something non black? Racism indeed.
    Posted by TheExaminer

thought you were done.... this is typical of white people to question this  especially whites who are racist... does he look black to you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

WALK OFF   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : i have a clue. why don't you search for a brain. btw, tea bagger, it's 'are' not 'our." Posted by mryazz
    Tell me why you think Obama is so great , he has screwed up America

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : thought you were done.... this is typical of white people to question this  especially whites who are racist... does he look black to you?
    Posted by CA_Sox

if he was half asian and half black, would he be asian, black or both?? You answered your own question. he looks back, so he calls himself black. the truth is he's half white. very white, his mother was from Kansas. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A lot of no names on the Twins , but they are playing with more heart than all of our overpaid " stars."  This game typifies everything that is wrong with this club. We had a terrific team up until last September. Then , for some reason , everything fell apart. I know that these players would never admit it publically , but I have to feel that they know they are going to lose these kind of games.  Deep down , they know it. It is a losing mentality.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

Experts have said his birth certificate is a forgery and it was a joke how long he took to produce it. Vote for him because the way I see it my vote cancels your out and this is going to be a very close election not the liberals who say he is going to win by a landslide. Its the economy stupid and he has had 4 years to fix it. He has gotten us into even more further debt. In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    Posted by AL34

So, if the birth certificate is a fake,.. why didn't the Republicans expose that a few weeks before tthe election thereby making in possible for the Democrats to recover like they did to McGovern and Eagleton in 72?  Are the Republicans too stupid to figure that strategy out or too inept to pull it off?  Or, perhaps it was a bogus issue in the first place and the Republicans were unable to "swiftboat" Obama like the did with Kerry in 04.

The current administration inherited the worse economy since the depression and he managed to avoid letting it go under.  The current Republican would have let the big three auto makers go under.  Ask yourself how the economy would be doing with another million decent paying job gone for good.  A million families no longer paying their mortgages or credit card bills or putting money in the economy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Thats like how do you not score a run against this team when you have first and third and no one out in the first inning then bases loaded in 8th inning with one out and cannot score a run in either case? Crappy clutch hitting ! In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    How do you let a guy who has 1 double , and I guy who is hitting 239 beat you ! Ya don get those commercials in Posted by gymrat05

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

and the embarassment continues, i think this season is just about over. if this team cant beat the twins, then that says alot about this team. One thing that i have noticed all season that is really starting to annoy me is bobby valentine idiotic line ups. has anyone else noticed this? he has lavarnway hitting ahead of middlebrooks, ross in the 3, and crawford hitting down in the order. Anyone with a brain would have used this line up:

ellsbury
    crawford
    pedroia
    gonzalez
    ross
    middlebrooks
    lavarnway
    shoppach (who knows why he is starting with salty and lava on the roster)
    ciriaco

I really hope the sox dont bring back bobby v next year, he makes francona look good. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Look at ther Sox dugout. What do you see ? Confidence ? Nope. You see hopelessness and despair on those faces.  They know it is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Ells, Pedey, and Middlebrooks all had chances to get a game winning hit with a runner(s) in scoring position.  None delivered.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  Gotta win the next 2 just to gain a split.  This team really doesn't seem to have a clue.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I have ny birth certificate and could produce it right now if someone asked me. Why would someone in an important office like the Presidency take over 3 years to produce it ? I would have wanted to end any speculation years ago about this issue. You like Obama, vote for him. In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : Obama calls himself an African American because he is an African American. Maybe Mitt should call himself a Mexican American or a Polygamist American.  His dad was born on a Polygamist compound in Mexico. Posted by Thesemenarecowards

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Aviles's out would have been a HR in the Bronx.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Jamie Carroll...... We got beat by a guy with 2 girl's names.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Lets face it, this team is mediocre... the pitching is below average for sure and the offense is good but cant keep overcoming bad pitching....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Disappointing again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

They win 4 in a row and now they are about to lose 4 in a row. This us nothing but a .500 team. No clutch hitting at all. Take your time coming back David after all you do not play in the field but just hit the ball!

Sections
Shortcuts