5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox

Anerica cannot afford 4 more years if this guy and his liberal programs in this economy. In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : i never called you stupid, but that's fine. and i'm not a liberal, i'm an atheist. after reading you and your fellow right wingnuts' posts, i firmly believe this country deserves the mormon romney. let's make stupidity something to be proud of again, just as it was under george w. you guys will feel right at home again. Posted by mryazz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

How am I racist for fighting for this country ? What did you do recently ? In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox :
    I fought in the war #hole while you were watching it in CNN and enjoying your freedom. I also caught 911 as well, so just say thank you and walk on by. In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox": Posted by AL34[/QUO911TE] Thank you to your racist bigotted ways?  No thanks.... Posted by CA_Sox

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Well saiD JBay. What an idiot to call me a racist cause I would like to see the mans birth certificate which took him years to produce which by the way is a requirement of office. Unreal! In response to "Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : How can you call people racist, coward?? the fact is, the man is a white as he is black. this was not lost on the voting public. he and they, called obama black, but everyone knew he was also half white. Dont throw racism in peoples faces because they dont agree with his policies or your opinions. Foul.  Posted by J-BAY

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : i never called you stupid, but that's fine. and i'm not a liberal, i'm an atheist. after reading you and your fellow right wingnuts' posts, i firmly believe this country deserves the mormon romney. let's make stupidity something to be proud of again, just as it was under george w. you guys will feel right at home again.
    Posted by mryazz
    i'm quite sure any stupidity parade will be led by you and the rest of the brain-dead obama kool-aid drinkers

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Friday night Game Thread:Twins at Red Sox : i'm quite sure any stupidity parade will be led by you and the rest of the brain-dead obama kool-aid drinkers
    Posted by iamme17

Are you sure you're not confusing it with the W parade?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

2004Idiots, are you trying to throw a dozen roses onto a pile of horse manure in the hope of masking the foul odor? Did you read through this thread. Let the thread migrate out of page #1 for the sake of the forum. 
    Posted by Calzone65

2004 consistently posts things of general interest in contrast to .......well, you know who.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

2004Idiots, are you trying to throw a dozen roses onto a pile of horse manure in the hope of masking the foul odor? Did you read through this thread. Let the thread migrate out of page #1 for the sake of the forum. 
    Posted by Calzone65

Cooperstown has requested this thread , to be displayed as an example of what not to do when watching a ball game.  I am sorry that I was a part of it. Enough said.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I've got a suggestion for all the paranoid right wingnuts on this board......shut off the right wingnut talk radio and turn off Fox'News' for two weeks and see if your heads clear up. _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown
    Posted by bellhorn_

Get off my lawn.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

Didn't read the thread but why is this an issue whether Obama is black or white?

Sections
Shortcuts