Fun with the prospects

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Fun with the prospects

They've got a hilarious video up on this page featuring Jackie Bradley Jr., Bryce Brentz, Drake Britton and Xander Bogaerts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Fun with the prospects

i must be missing something... there was no video?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

thanks zac.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Great video Carnie! Thanks. Looks like a bunch of good kids. Love Brittons sleeve. I hope he can make good this year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Okay, lets get back on subject kids...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

thanks zac.

no problem

nice 2C a poster w/ manners

can't tell u how many times I C someone start a thread

ask 4 info and never acknowledgethe person who took the time to answer it

You just told him to click on a link that said they're not exactly Victor Martinez and Adrien Beltre. And he thanked you for that. Completely over his head.

You come to a rival team's board to defend your team, and take shots at the Sox and their fans, whether in print or in pics. I can't think of a more ridiculous way to spend your time. Why do you care so much what Sox fans say about the Yankees on their own board? I don't care what Yankees fans say about the Sox on their boards. If I did go to a Yankee board, I would just laugh at them. Do you think the millionaires you spend your time defending across the Internet spend one second of their time defending you?

I just posted a similar comment to TWM. You should look forward to seeing that in the future as I still don't understand why your pals don't think there's something wrong with you and what you do here. Especially at your age.

Hey Drama Queen.  If you click on the link provided by the OP, you will see that the link Zac refers to ("are not exactly Victor Martinez and Adrian Beltre.") is actually ON THAT PAGE AND THAT'S WHAT IT IS CALLED!!  He was trying to provide a shortcut for us to watch as it is a riot.  Way to ruin a fun thread with more of you drama.  

Anyway, back on track.  Thanks for the links guys.  It's VERY refreshing to see some good fun kids in the farm.  Looks like they will help push each other so they can all go on and be succesful at the next level.  I really think in a few years we will be looking back at this off season and thanking Ben C. for not trading away the farm when he easily coulld have.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

My favorite quote was probably from Xander when he said "I'd just be happy with some facial hair man".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The reenactment of JBJ taking a fly ball away from Brentz was great...Someone thinking Brock Holt was Jason Bourne was good too...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The reenactment of JBJ taking a fly ball away from Brentz was great...Someone thinking Brock Holt was Jason Bourne was good too...

Britton was pretty funny there wasn't he? I liked when he was trying to pin down JBJ on how he felt about covering extra ground in center too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Pretty funny

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Britton was pretty funny there wasn't he? I liked when he was trying to pin down JBJ on how he felt about covering extra ground in center too.

That was Brentz wasnt it? Britton was the one with the tattoo sleve on his right arm..Either way, yeah that was pretty funny...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

That was Brentz wasnt it? Britton was the one with the tattoo sleve on his right arm..Either way, yeah that was pretty funny...

Now that you mention it, I think it was Brentz interviewing JBJ, but it was Britton cutting off that fly ball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

thanks zac.

no problem

nice 2C a poster w/ manners

can't tell u how many times I C someone start a thread

ask 4 info and never acknowledgethe person who took the time to answer it

You just told him to click on a link that said they're not exactly Victor Martinez and Adrien Beltre. And he thanked you for that. Completely over his head.

Since everyone but you knows what he was referring to i think its completely over YOUR head.

You come to a rival team's board to defend your team, and take shots at the Sox and their fans, whether in print or in pics. I can't think of a more ridiculous way to spend your time.

I can. :)

OK, now that i've laughed at kim for being ignorant lets talk about this video.

i thought it was pretty damn funny. that bit where they mocked JBJ had me rolling. Also XBs part where he wishes he had facial hair LOL I feel for ya.

also, those .Gif files of people messing with Beltre are funny too. Too bad kim can't grasp basic logic or he would understand what zac was talking about and not look so foolish

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Fun with the prospects

Thanks Carnie ....  good kids with a good sense of humor ... souinds like a good clubhouse with talent ahead!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

hmmm, maybe a good time to bring up the kids and say adious to ol timers. thanks carnie

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants! Oh that was just ol age! Forgot where that damn toilet was.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Fun with the prospects

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants! Oh that was just ol age! Forgot where that damn toilet was.

Hehe ... promise, count it a blessing, not that you p'd your pants or whatever, but that you've lived long enough for it to happen.

That's why I can't imagine some older diapers are called "Depends" - can you count on them when you need em?  "Depends..."   um

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

They've got a hilarious video up on this page featuring Jackie Bradley Jr., Bryce Brentz, Drake Britton and Xander Bogaerts.

Good clip, got to love watching our kids have fun with eachother.  Thats what our big leaguers need to do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

There is no better chemistry than home brewed chemistry.  This is why I like giving the homegrown kids a shot.  The future is bright that is for sure.