Game 1 excitement thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Game 1 excitement thread

Everybody on board! 8 more wins to go...

As with tradition I will be at game 1 of the ALCS,  I seemed to have brought the big bats last time so lets see if they can do it again.

Who else is going to the game????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Game 1 excitement thread

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

As with tradition I will be at game 1 of the ALCS,  I seemed to have brought the big bats last time so lets see if they can do it again.

I'm going to try like heck to get over there to see a game or two.  Which team would you rather play Hugh?  I really think it's like picking your own poison.  Both teams are very solid.  I go back and forth.  For some reason I'm almost more afraid of Oakland.  They remind me a lot of the Sox (for obvious reasons).  They just play the game right and they play it hard.  Both teams have a recent history of CHOCKING in the playoffs though.....so who knows.

Either way....GO SOX!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I agree, and I don't think I really have a preference at this point.  In the end when you get to this point you are going to have to play a really good team that is hot either way and you don't get here by who losses you here and ultimately proceed by winning.

Let's just hope the Sox are still playing good baseball, as long as they do that I think they will do ok.  Both teams are very dangerous, but the Sox are good enough to beat anyone if they play their best. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

These next couple of days are going to DRAG!!!

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i am already at DEFCON 1 excitement level and it's only thursday morning.  minutes have turned into hours...

have fun at the game....super jelly.

nothing like being at postseason baseball games. 

The Sandy rebuild is finally done (11 months of he!!) and we are back in the house.  i am hoping to have my home theater/mancave room put back together in time for first pitch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

It's been a long time coming

Game 1 is important since we will have the advantage (Lester vs their #3, at home, rested) and we can't give up that stance.  After that, it should be tough but we just have to play .500 and we get the last 2 at home.  Just remember, the other team will have their best guy lined up for G7 and we won't have Lester for G7.........Gotta do this thing in 6.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

hey Hugh...that's cool..enjoy the game.....but don't be like mef...he refused to read us the out of town scoreboard Tongue Out

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

i am already at DEFCON 1 excitement level and it's only thursday morning.  minutes have turned into hours...

You need to get out more. 

are you asking me out on a date?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Thats funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's even funnier!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Hugh, color me jealous!!  Awesome.  Yeah, now I feel even more excited knowing your Big Lumber Talisman will be on hand ... wait ... are you Jobu??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!!!  I'm sure the 'fireman' want's to put out your flames......look out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Boston Red Sox   Papi. Ellsbury. Gomes + more on the way to the ALCS. This video will make your Thursday better… http://wapc.mlb.com/play?content_id=31116963&partnerId=as_mlb_20131010_12982294&topic_id=8878860    

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

LOL!