Game 1 Red Sox at Phillies Game Thread:Josh Beckett vs. Cliff Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: Game 1 Red Sox at Phillies Game Thread:Josh Beckett vs. Cliff Lee

Well... I was hoping for a little better start from the Two "Right Handed" Batters !! LOL Please just stick Reddick in till he stops hitting !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

You think Lee knows about our two stalwarts, McDonald and Cameron?  You betcha, Red Ryder.  He threw strikes to both of them on 0-2 counts--and caught both of them looking.  That's just plain insulting and shows an enormous lack of respect.  Justified, of course, but still. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

not always the brightest bukb.. but thats not good.. couldnt have been what beckett wanted. was good pitch though, he just went and got it.. least josh has it out of his system. gonzo is 7 out of 10 against lee for his career!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Tweet from PeteAbe: 2-0 Phillies on a Brown home run. Given the guy on the mound for the Phillies, that could be ballgame

Come on Pete; I have faith in the Sox. Plenty of time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I think this game is over because I don't see our guys getting 2 runs off of Lee.  Two hits, maybe.  Or maybe not. 

Also, Beckett is not sharp and seems to have lost a little from battling with the flu. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Meanwhile, the Brewers are abasing themselves at Yankee Stadium, beginning with their centerfielder who couldn't handle an easy fly to straightaway centerfield.  And people think these guys are going to the playoffs?