game 163: Frat Chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

game 163: Frat Chat

i will be watching this game (and MNF) tonight and figured many of you would also be watching. So all you "fraternity" members are welcome to join me tonight in the secret place Tongue Out

the password is no-noobs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: game 163: Frat Chat

In response to mef429's comment:

i will be watching this game (and MNF) tonight and figured many of you would also be watching. So all you "fraternity" members are welcome to join me tonight in the secret place Tongue Out

the password is no-noobs

As always, everyone will also need to know the secret handshake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

the password is no-noobs

As always, everyone will also need to know the secret handshake.

[/QUOTE]

which of course is a middle finger and/or fist shake in pumpsies general direction Tongue Out

oh crap..... i guess it's not so secret now. Pike will soon be among us. Damn whistleblower.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Thanks for the heads up.  I might join you because I plan to watch tonight's game.  Plus today I learned something new.  Bradley is a much better choice than Carp for the postseason. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Thanks for the heads up.  I might join you because I plan to watch tonight's game.  Plus today I learned something new.  Bradley is a much better choice than Carp for the postseason. 

You saw that too Max? Also, Berry is not a good defensive replacement, regardless of the fact hes a solid defender at all OF positions and hasnt been caught stealing yet in MLB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

You saw that too Max? Also, Berry is not a good defensive replacement, regardless of the fact hes a solid defender at all OF positions and hasnt been caught stealing yet in MLB.

[/QUOTE]

i also caught that. Carp is a GREAT bat to have off the bench. only a stooge with a bias against him (maybe in the form of denouncing the trade that brought him here for the unacceptable cost of cash for consideration) would call for him to be left off the post season roster.

boy, the clown never stops giving us entertainment..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

i also caught that. Carp is a GREAT bat to have off the bench. only a stooge with a bias against him (maybe in the form of denouncing the trade that brought him here for the unacceptable cost of cash for consideration) would call for him to be left off the post season roster.

You should be watching the Dolphins lose their first game tonight Tongue Out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Bradley over Carp, really hmmm? Was thinking Bradley over some RP we might not need Or do better without. I'll need to ponder that. 

I might stop in. Been a Dolphins fan all my life. Shula, Marino, the Mark Bros. ... Haven't caught a full NFL game yet this season, let alone a Miami game. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

You should be watching the Dolphins lose their first game tonight Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

i'll be watching both.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bradley over Carp, really hmmm? Was thinking Bradley over some RP we might not need Or do better without. I'll need to ponder that. 

I might stop in. Been a Dolphins fan all my life. Shula, Marino, the Mark Bros. ... Haven't caught a full NFL game yet this season, let alone a Miami game. 

[/QUOTE]

i knew there was a reason i liked you EMP!

me, you and Jete are the only Phins fans on the board

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to manosome's comment:

I'm rooting against Tampa for 5 reasons:

1) Their fans don't deserve a playoff team

2) The mausoleum they play in doesn't deserve a playoff team. Hell, it doesn't deserve a major league team

3) I'm not a fan of the condescending Joe Maddon

4) I don't want the Sox to meet them in the playoffs. Their starting pitching has the potential to be dangerous.

5) I hate the state of Florida and all teams that play there. Actually, i hate the state of Texas also, so that's a scratch.

I'm also happy they are playing the game in Texas. They'll have 40,000+attendance compared to the 13,000 they'd get at THE MAUS.

Hard to hate a group of underpaid guys who bust their collective butts despite the conditions you describe

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

2) The mausoleum they play in doesn't deserve a playoff team. Hell, it doesn't deserve a major league team

4) I don't want the Sox to meet them in the playoffs. Their starting pitching has the potential to be dangerous.

5) I hate the state of Florida and all teams that play there. Actually, i hate the state of Texas also, so that's a scratch.

I'm also happy they are playing the game in Texas. They'll have 40,000+attendance compared to the 13,000 they'd get at THE MAUS.

Hard to hate a group of underpaid guys who bust their collective butts despite the conditions you describe

Underpaid? What world do you live in? Oh, let me guess; the right-wing world.

Hardly. You must have me confused with Bill or Softy.

Underpaid in relation to other MLB players. Tampa Bay has the third lowest payroll, just above the Fish and the Astros. Those two teams stink and by rights, the Rays should stink too. But their GM is very sharp and their players bust their collective butts. Sorry. I don't hate the Rays. I hate their fans and their "stadium", but not the players.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Underpaid? What world do you live in? Oh, let me guess; the right-wing world.

Hardly. You must have me confused with Bill or Softy.

Underpaid in relation to other MLB players. Tampa Bay has the third lowest payroll, just above the Fish and the Astros. Those two teams stink and by rights, the Rays should stink too. But their GM is very sharp and their players bust their collective butts. Sorry. I don't hate the Rays. I hate their fans and their "stadium", but not the players.

"Underpaid" probably because they got a lot of great draft picks from their miserable years. So...young players = less money. Not because of their actual "value". It's the reason they are where they are.

Sections
Shortcuts