Victorino RF
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Napoli 1B
    Nava LF
    Middlebrooks 3B
    Saltalamacchia C
    Drew SS
    Pitching: LHP Felix Doubront (1-0, 4.50)

Good to see Victorino back in the lineup. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Game 19: Athletics at Red Sox

Why the 6:35pm starts over the next few days?  Anyone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

RED SOX (12-6)
    Ellsbury CF
    Victorino RF
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Napoli 1B
    Nava LF
    Middlebrooks 3B
    Saltalamacchia C
    Drew SS

That IS comforting news.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Why the 6:35pm starts over the next few days?  Anyone?

Selig needs a CT Scan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

RED SOX (12-6)
    Ellsbury CF
    Victorino RF
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Napoli 1B
    Nava LF
    Middlebrooks 3B
    Saltalamacchia C
    Drew SS

Good to see WMB dropped to seventh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

• Oakland claimed eight of its nine meetings with Boston last season, outscoring the Red Sox, 60-26.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

• Oakland claimed eight of its nine meetings with Boston last season, outscoring the Red Sox, 60-26.

My co-worker is a Rangers fan and he told me that Boston played a vital role in helping the A's win the AL West.  I told him to shut up and blame Hamilton.   LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

It was nice of Moss and Reddick to visit the victims at the hospital before the game today.  

I lost count how many former Red Sox players play for the A's now-Crisp, Reddick, Moss, Lowrie,.................who else?   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Welcome back Middy!!  :)

Still.....  Ya gotta be able to do more than pull the ball!

Still love ya, but work with somebody on going the other way!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Will Power...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

It was nice of Moss and Reddick to visit the victims at the hospital before the game today.  

I lost count how many former Red Sox players play for the A's now-Crisp, Reddick, Moss, Lowrie,.................who else?   LOL

Some have said Colon. Technically they're right. I answer that w/ a nod & a shrug. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Welcome back Middy!!  :)

Still.....  Ya gotta be able to do more than pull the ball!

Still love ya, but work with somebody on going the other way!!!

Some writer I forget requested of WMB: " Less Tweeting, More Hitting

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Some have said Colon. Technically they're right. I answer that w/ a nod & a shrug. 

Hey emp9 what's up?   :)

I forgot about Colon and Boston's former pitching coach Curt Young who is now the pitching coach for the A's.  

Colon still looks fat.  I bet Ortiz is a better base runner than Colon.  LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Two things.

!. This website is a disaster. It keeps logging me out and a while ago it was giving me the option edit Jackbu's posts.

2. Right now, today, I would rather have Webster in the rotation than Doubront.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I just cant understand a major league pitcher who cant throw strikes... A Miller, Dubront etc... they continually get into trouble because of this and seems to me that the ptiching coach should be able to correct this but it hasnt happened....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Two things.

!. This website is a disaster. It keeps logging me out and a while ago it was giving me the option edit Jackbu's posts.

I agree..it is a disaster. Just now...it said I was logged in as Jackbu and I was able to see his settings. Not that I have anything to hide..and don't care if people see my settings..but the idea that you can edit someone else's posts is not acceptable. I think I am going to limit my time on this site until they get this identity glitch straigtened out. Plenty of other places on the web to talk sports and politics. I'll check back later in the week to see if they worked it out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Two things.

It is a complete disaster and BDC should be embarassed that they cant get this right... its been many months since their new software upgrade and the changes they did made this website way worse... in fact, I cant see anything that is better than it use to be...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Two things.

It is a complete disaster and BDC should be embarassed that they cant get this right... its been many months since their new software upgrade and the changes they did made this website way worse... in fact, I cant see anything that is better than it use to be...

Not the kind of stuff that it takes really high level  tech people to figure out either. If they can't keep you logged in and under your own name they have serious problems doing their jobs. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Naps is a beast

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Two things.

Not the kind of stuff that it takes really high level  tech people to figure out either. If they can't keep you logged in and under your own name they have serious problems doing their jobs. 

You aren't actually logged out. It will give you some else's name or say your logged out. You aware really not in either case. I can live with that. I can't live with it taking a half hour for my post to show up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Hey emp9 what's up?   :)

I forgot about Colon and Boston's former pitching coach Curt Young who is now the pitching coach for the A's.  

Colon still looks fat.  I bet Ortiz is a better base runner than Colon.  LOL

I wld say its the PED's but Colon has always been a fat-fatty. 

in all seriousness, I never got Colon went he signed w/ boston. He seemed to be hurt & washed-up ( which one first is anyone's guess ). Sox didn't invest a lot of money in him, but they did invest a lot of time & effort it seemed. Oh well. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Ha! This site is bad & you should feel bad. Foot in Mouth

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Naps is a beast

He is a beast... ive wanted him on the Sox for a long time... i used to watch all of the Angels games and always thought he would be great at Fenway.... I just hope they can sign him for a longer period of time... we will see...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

We should call Naps the MAN....cause his initials are just that...Michael Anthony Napoli!