GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

so we are behind again.. shocking! how can this team expect to win? our only hope was to score 5 in the top of the first.. this is embarassing! wake went his 4 innings and 5 runs with 5 walks.. he's now the #1 ace of the staff... lack likely will go 3 and 6runs.. me. epstein on you! tito on you for not prioritizing aceves! so what he pirches 3 in the middle when down 9 to 1 as USUAL? dont worry though JD drew is back.. if he cant get this team's passion up, noone can! he will put them on his shoulders for TWO HRs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

Lackey clutch again. Must be great to make sixteen million a year to suck at your job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA:
    [QUOTE]so we are behind again.. shocking! how can this team expect to win? our only hope was to score 5 in the top of the first.. this is embarassing! wake went his 4 innings and 5 runs with 5 walks.. he's now the #1 ace of the staff... lack likely will go 3 and 6runs.. me. epstein on you! tito on you for not prioritizing aceves! so what he pirches 3 in the middle when down 9 to 1 as USUAL? dont worry though JD drew is back.. if he cant get this team's passion up, noone can! he will put them on his shoulders for TWO HRs!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    yes shocking stuff!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chick92. Show chick92's posts

is anybody else getting this game direct tv

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA:
    Lackey clutch again. Must be great to make sixteen million a year to suck at your job.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX

I was trying to stay positive today but this is just plain embarrassing....there is not one guy on this pitching staff that is a go to guy... Lackey is just horrible... Lester has been awful and Beckett not much better....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

believe it or not, i still have some FAITH. after tonight, its tied with 3 left! i see us winning 2 of 3 from the O's with yanks clobbering rays in 2 of 3 and the angels losing 1.. we will sneak in to be bombed in the playoffs.. sorry, i have the faith of a fan.. will i bet on it logicallY? HECK NO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

[QUOTE]is anybody else getting this game direct tv
    Posted by chick92[/QUOTE]

It's on MLB network, if you dare to watch...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

Red sox fans this season i over.................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannimota. Show mannimota's posts

No way we win 2 out of 3 in Balto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : yes shocking stuff!
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE]

The offense has been awful too.... Gonzo started out really well this year but in big games he has been non existent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

evening all...seems like ever since topping out at .342(or whatever it was), AG's swing has gone to pot..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

No way we win 2 out of 3 in Balto.
    Posted by mannimota
    ok we and tampa win 1 of 3 and play a ONE-GAME playoff where the gods bless us as aceves goes SEVEN!

what do u know.. one more hit.. doesnt it figure the yanks would be playing as we have the last month and we would be playin as yanks are.. no desperation or urgency! great play by gonzo, so what? 5 hits later, lackless will give it up anyways!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Make slackey stay out there untill his arm falls off or the yanks get tired of running the bases.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]is anybody else getting this game direct tv
    Posted by chick92[/QUOTE]

Blacked out on Directv :(

Perhaps it's for the best???  Over before it even began.  Lackey being Lackey!!!!

I keep writing things......  Spelling out the multitude of problem areas with this team.   I end up deleting them, as they simply don't do justice to this epic collapse on so many fronts.  Sure there are bright spots.......  Ells., A-Gon, Papi, Beckett, Pedey, Paps., & a few others, BUT!!!!!  the pitching, mental errors, & LEADERSHIP are proving too be too devastating to overcome.  When a complete collapse of this magnitude seems to bother the fans far more than the players, you have to include HEART on the list.

This season may not even be worth backing into????

VERY SAD!

Perhaps it really does go back to the beginning of the season, when this team came to ST NOT READY TO GO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

evening all...seems like ever since topping out at .342(or whatever it was), AG's swing has gone to pot..
    Posted by jete02fan
    who is SPC? its laughable to those wanting yanks to trade burnett stright up for burnett? yanks would laugh and ask for us to throw in ellsbury or pedroia.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they should pay lackey 82.5 mil to not pitch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : ok we and tampa win 1 of 3 and play a ONE-GAME playoff where the gods bless us as aceves goes SEVEN! what do u know.. one more hit.. doesnt it figure the yanks would be playing as we have the last month and we would be playin as yanks are.. no desperation or urgency! great play by gonzo, so what? 5 hits later, lackless will give it up anyways!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Good luck with that.Yanks will rest in Tampa and put this sick dogazzz team to sleep.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Nova has No-No stuff tonite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhonest. Show bhonest's posts

[QUOTE]evening all...seems like ever since topping out at .342(or whatever it was), AG's swing has gone to pot..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

he is batting 338. hard to believe he has been as bad as everyone seems to think..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I'm expecting JD to step it up tonight, he being well rested after a 60-day DL vacation for a hurt fingy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

they should pay lackey 82.5 mil to not pitch

They are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

[QUOTE]they should pay lackey 82.5 mil to not pitch They are.
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]
    Good thing he's not pitching for texas.. they have the death penalty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Is playing J.D. Drew, Tito's desperation move???

OR....  Was it asking for input from the boys on his batting line-up????

Say what you will.......  but these are gutsy moves??????  BOLD!

Wow!!!!!  

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

I just got spammed by Chicken Little..........

The GD sky is FALLING!!!!!!   :()

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : Good thing he's not pitching for texas.. they have the death penalty.
    Posted by amishrockstar[/QUOTE] ouch!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

folded some laundy, took a quick shower and it's already 3-0? I see lackey is on fire again...btw who is that new right fielder?