GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

Go Sox!  At least they are on the board!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

what did i say.. nothing happens til JD brings the passion to this team! let it be written, things didnt turn around til JD came back.. now tito can give him another 5 year deal at a raise! seriously, nice to see we r getting some breaks, last week that ball by lowrie would have been caught and jd would have hit into a double play somehow or lowrie would have been thrown out at the plate...  working on some new karma..good pitching changes everything!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA :  Watch out, when I blamed the offense I was lambasted.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

I was as well...Don't know what else you can call not being able to outscore the Orioles in three of four and getting shut down by Garcia and Burnett other than poor offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

This is what the Sox want!  Go Ells!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Please ellsbury - hit another one

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : Adrian Gonzalez hitting .190 against the New york Yankees this season. You know what that means?  He can't handle the pressure - he is built to choke.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

elllls should comre thru! damnnn we neeeed this hit!.. anyway gonzo is the linda lovelace of the sawx! ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Ells paying tribute to JD there with the weak grounder to second.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

this team neeeeds a big inning! do we seriously expect lackless to go 2 more innings of shut-out ball?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They just can't rally themselves. 

With crawford leading off next inning we know they'll be one out and none on to start the 6th.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Please ellsbury - hit another one
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

If you meant a bouncer to second, you were right on! Yell 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep guess his elbow is perfect now right? crawfl may hit a 3 run HR! how funny would that be if craw-lack-jd lead us to the playoffs and keep us there? i can dream right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Slackmaster is through 5 innings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Look at the bright side--some of you--the Jests lost today, got scorched. That eases the pain from the Pats loss a little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]They just can't rally themselves.  With crawford leading off next inning we know they'll be one out and none on to start the 6th.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]CRAW'S GOING DEEEEEEP!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]yep guess his elbow is perfect now right? crawfl may hit a 3 run HR! how funny would that be if craw-lack-jd lead us to the playoffs and keep us there? i can dream right?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Whatever works CC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

One more good inning by the Lackmeister and he will give the Sox their first quality start in a long time!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : CRAW'S GOING DEEEEEEP!

Close enough CC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Watch out, when I blamed the offense I was lambasted.                     

Yes, Youk, the propaganda is it is all starting pitching. Of course, that is fase. It is:

1. Lousy defense
    2. Mental mistakes
    3. Lousy pitching
    4. Poor effort/mailing it in and avoiding wall
    5. Failure to score eary and put pressure on starting pitching
    6. Starting old washed up players like Wakefied and Varitek

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE GAWDS ARE GIVING US SOME BREAKS.. TIDE COULD BE TURNING! THIS TEAM NEEDS ONE BREAK OUT INNING!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You all watching on NESN or MLB network?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Crawful gets a hit.  I hope ESPN captures that one!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]THE GAWDS ARE GIVING US SOME BREAKS.. TIDE COULD BE TURNING! THIS TEAM NEEDS ONE BREAK OUT INNING!

This team needs one of their patented 8 run innings. Remember those days?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Even these lousy announcers on MLB point out how bad crawford has been...one attempted steal in 30 games????? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Watch out, when I blamed the offense I was lambasted.                       Yes, Youk, the propaganda is it is all starting pitching. Of course, that is fase. It is: 1. Lousy defense 2. Mental mistakes 3. Lousy pitching 4. Poor effort/mailing it in and avoiding wall 5. Failure to score eary and put pressure on starting pitching 6. Starting old washed up players like Wakefied and Varitek
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]THIS TEAM HAS 25 ERRORS IN ITS LAST 20 GAMES...unfortunately our pitchers arent good enough to overcome all that!