GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA

Scut is iron clad. Scut is a Wiseguy Heavy. Scut is clutch. Scut takes care of family business. Scut does what the Big Boss says.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YESSSSSSSSS, C HOW MOMENTUM CAN CHANGE.. NOW THE TEAM HAS A SKIP IN THEIR STEP! NOT CONFIDENT WITH TEK THOUGH.. SORRY! GET A WALK MAYBE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ldupesox. Show Ldupesox's posts

TEK!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Tek!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Tek!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

TEK

SUPPORT!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this is so surprising, i dont even know how to react

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WATCH ALL THE FAKE FANS SHOW UP TOMORROW? FREAKIN PINK HATSSSSSSSS! when this team gets to the world series, we will all know the game just turned things around!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Life from the dead...amazing and great to see!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

wow!    with our bad luck aceves/bard/paps will have a melt down...but its nice that lackey settled down and the sox are fighting back....hope

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

gawd imagine if we actually LOSTTT this game??? i want a 8-run inning! score 18!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Well how bout that!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

Bless Lowrie.  The boy may have a pair.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if nancy drew can do things like that every night, we may start winning a few games, playing smart baseball is what we are lacking

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA:
    [QUOTE]wow!    with our bad luck aceves/bard/paps will have a melt down...but its nice that lackey settled down and the sox are fighting back....hope
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid of that, but I'm hoping not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]gawd imagine if we actually LOSTTT this game???
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Stay positive CC, think happy thoughts!  We have tried negative, our guys won't respond!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nice to get the lead, but check your rapture--we may need more. Have a good ways to go yet! No way NYY make it this "easy"--if you can call this easy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Critical to keep pressure on Yanks by scoring more runs.

Yankees are petrified if Red Sox get in playoffs and rise from the September dead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Unbelievable.  they are ahead

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Come on Ells. Hit a gap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Come on Taco, #31....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

I will tell you this; I hate this team as is, but I will be shocked out of my mind if Pap melts down.  And hoping I don't eat this, but an Angry Bard (little vidgame joke for you there) is probably the best Bard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Critical to keep pressure on Yanks by scoring more runs. Yankees are petrified if Red Sox get in playoffs and rise from the September dead.
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]

They surely have witnessed it like no other team in history has before, thats for sure

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 2 THREAD: LACK VS NOVA : I'm afraid of that, but I'm hoping not.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Win or lose you got give it to Lackey and the sox for coming back... now just increase this lead and hold on

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

right guys coming up! could this be a dave roberts II?