Game 3 Starting Line-Up, What would your be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Game 3 Starting Line-Up, What would your be?

In response to ADG's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I don't think you can make a lot of changes now. Have to stick with what has worked all year. I felt all along that Nava should play left field against righties. That should happen now . Ortiz should play first in all three games. Napoli for defense if we have a late lead. I would put Middlebrooks back at third. All things considered, Salty is still better than Ross. I would stick with him behind the plate. Ross will catch Lester. It looks like there is no consideration of Lester and Lackey pitching on three days rest, so we are going to have to hope for the best from Peavy and Buchholz. The Sox have been able to shake off tough losses and bounce back all year. Now , they have to do it one more time against a very good team.

So if you have to work with what got you here, why has Gomes been in lineup?

Why ask me ? I said that Nava should be in there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Ortiz at first and Nava at LF.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

I think Naps will be at least asked by JF if he can catch if needed.  

It's already been addressed by both Farrell & Napoli and the answer was no, for too many obvious reasons to list.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:

In response to seannybboi's comment:

I think Naps will be at least asked by JF if he can catch if needed.  

It's already been addressed by both Farrell & Napoli and the answer was no, for too many obvious reasons to list.  

Not obvious enough for some, I guess.

Sections
Shortcuts