Game 41 Thread: Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Game 41 Thread: Red Sox at Rays

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

theyre all in he live chat thanks to  Anon ans newbie

Was that?

Mef set up a live chat. most have gone over there thanks to pike policing. his alias' there, Anon and newbie

How does one get there? Sounds better than the game thread of late.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

A sincere THANK YOU to ALL who are ignoring the GAMETHREAD which was ALWAYS loaded with trolls. Make a list of the trolls and put them onto ignore. I am done here for tonight.

You mean MEF429. I saw him on the NYS Thruway the other day. Shovel in hand and a Sox tatoo on his arm. I miss him being in here 18 hrs. per day.

Agree I miss him too. no worries pike he'll be back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Was that?

Mef set up a live chat. most have gone over there thanks to pike policing. his alias' there, Anon and newbie

How does one get there? Sounds better than the game thread of late.

http://www.chatzy.com/77965231706969 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Thanks! See you there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Is it just me or is Luke Scott very annoying?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

what the heck happned, had given up to watch the bruins in OT

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

bruins win bruins win bruins win bruins win.. sox win sox win

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

That was a great win.   Really have to feel good for Middlebrooks.  Hope we can get some momentum from this. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

That was a great win.   Really have to feel good for Middlebrooks.  Hope we can get some momentum from this. 

gale, most have gone over the live chat. heres the link if you or anyone else,  want to join us

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

three walks from Rodney, bases clearing gapper by Middlebrooks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Pike, you do realize that YOUR the reason people are leaving, right? Im beginning to wonder if thats what you wanted. Leave everyone alone and stop trolling.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Missed most of the game tonight. Had my own game (4-4, 3b, 3 1b, 2R ;-). When I got home I saw it was 3-1 in the ninth, and was like, "yeah, whatever, chalk that one up" and went to get a shower. When I got out, I got a bowl of cereal and sat down with my ipad to see the wrap up on the loss. My humorous though was "if I open mlbtv ap and see the Sox ahead 4-3, Im probably gonna spill this cereal all over myself. Hahaha". But then like magic, I opened mlb and said "holy crap, they ARE ahead 4-3!". Didnt spill anyting on myself, but what a shock. I thought theyd get swept down there, but good for them, and good for Will Middlebrooks. I'll gladly scrape this egg off my face, itll make for a tasty omelet. Great win for the Sox.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

three walks from Rodney, bases clearing gapper by Middlebrooks

what a finish JB!!! By both our teams

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Down 0-2 in the count.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Thanks. Maybe I'll check it out.  Live chat is much better than dead chat. 

gale, most have gone over the live chat. heres the link if you or anyone else,  want to join us

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Most of those who have come to the Gamethreads have noticed the OBVIOUS and somehow J-Bay  does not. J-Bay seems to enjoy and pardon those who come here to tarnish the Red Sox players, root against them, give them childish nicknames, and bash the FO and manager. Why is that.  Is J-Bay a Sox fan?

Pike, do you WANT the Batphone to come your way? Do you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Missed most of the game tonight. Had my own game (4-4, 3b, 3 1b, 2R ;-). When I got home I saw it was 3-1 in the ninth, and was like, "yeah, whatever, chalk that one up" and went to get a shower. When I got out, I got a bowl of cereal and sat down with my ipad to see the wrap up on the loss. My humorous though was "if I open mlbtv ap and see the Sox ahead 4-3, Im probably gonna spill this cereal all over myself. Hahaha". But then like magic, I opened mlb and said "holy crap, they ARE ahead 4-3!". Didnt spill anyting on myself, but what a shock. I thought theyd get swept down there, but good for them, and good for Will Middlebrooks. I'll gladly scrape this egg off my face, itll make for a tasty omelet. Great win for the Sox.

Good job exam!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

No cherries? Exam, were in live chat these days come on over and give it a try

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts