Game 41 Thread: Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game 41 Thread: Red Sox at Rays

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Pike, you do realize that YOUR the reason people are leaving, right? Im beginning to wonder if thats what you wanted. Leave everyone alone and stop trolling.

Wonder no more, paw. thats exactly what he wants, so he can troll the board telling everyone the gamethreads have died and the forum is next

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Is it just me or is Luke Scott very annoying?

not you...very. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Missed most of the game tonight. Had my own game (4-4, 3b, 3 1b, 2R ;-). When I got home I saw it was 3-1 in the ninth, and was like, "yeah, whatever, chalk that one up" and went to get a shower. When I got out, I got a bowl of cereal and sat down with my ipad to see the wrap up on the loss. My humorous though was "if I open mlbtv ap and see the Sox ahead 4-3, Im probably gonna spill this cereal all over myself. Hahaha". But then like magic, I opened mlb and said "holy crap, they ARE ahead 4-3!". Didnt spill anyting on myself, but what a shock. I thought theyd get swept down there, but good for them, and good for Will Middlebrooks. I'll gladly scrape this egg off my face, itll make for a tasty omelet. Great win for the Sox.

No cherries? Exam, were in live chat these days come on over and give it a try

http://www.chatzy.com/77965231706969 

No, the cherry tree is not in good shape. I cut a bunch of dead out of it, and had to cut one good limb out to make room for a new carport. There are still three good limbs, but all on one side. I'll leave it alone this summer and let the poor thing see if it can recover. I figure the old guy is somewhere between 50 and 70 years old. The drought really hit it hard last year.

Hey, you might post that link near the top of every gamethread so we know where to go when we get here each night. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Pike, you do realize that YOUR the reason people are leaving, right? Im beginning to wonder if thats what you wanted. Leave everyone alone and stop trolling.

Wonder no more, paw. thats exactly what he wants, so he can troll the board telling everyone the gamethreads have died and the forum is next

HE's the one who has driven everyone away. telling everyone they are trolls if they say the least negative, yet honest, thing about the sox.

Doubie walked 6 batters tonight and barely got through 5IP. Sorry, but thats NOT a very good outing. Am I a troll now for saying that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Missed most of the game tonight. Had my own game (4-4, 3b, 3 1b, 2R ;-). When I got home I saw it was 3-1 in the ninth, and was like, "yeah, whatever, chalk that one up" and went to get a shower. When I got out, I got a bowl of cereal and sat down with my ipad to see the wrap up on the loss. My humorous though was "if I open mlbtv ap and see the Sox ahead 4-3, Im probably gonna spill this cereal all over myself. Hahaha". But then like magic, I opened mlb and said "holy crap, they ARE ahead 4-3!". Didnt spill anyting on myself, but what a shock. I thought theyd get swept down there, but good for them, and good for Will Middlebrooks. I'll gladly scrape this egg off my face, itll make for a tasty omelet. Great win for the Sox.

No, the cherry tree is not in good shape. I cut a bunch of dead out of it, and had to cut one good limb out to make room for a new carport. There are still three good limbs, but all on one side. I'll leave it alone this summer and let the poor thing see if it can recover. I figure the old guy is somewhere between 50 and 70 years old. The drought really hit it hard last year.

Hey, you might post that link near the top of every gamethread so we know where to go when we get here each night. 

just go there now and bookmark it exam

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

OK.  mef did for a while and just thought a few dies hards were hold outs. Beware of anon and newbieWink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

It is fine with me that those who regularly come to the gamethreads with ignorance, an agenda, impatience, hatred, insincerity, dishonesty, and dishonesty, - have found a new website / chatroom.  WE are very fortunate to be rid of them. This forum / gamethread was designed by BDC to be a place for RS fans to congregate on and express their hope, allegiance,  loyalty, and exuberance on.  It is not evil to be a RS fan.

Batphone is a comin'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

It is fine with me that those who regularly come to the gamethreads with ignorance, an agenda, impatience, hatred, insincerity, dishonesty, and dishonesty, - have found a new website / chatroom.  WE are very fortunate to be rid of them. This forum / gamethread was designed by BDC to be a place for RS fans to congregate on and express their hope, allegiance,  loyalty, and exuberance on.  It is not evil to be a RS fan.

Batphone is a comin'.

yup..really soon

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW, love to see Rodney get burned with that stupid cockeyed hat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sweet Win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Is it just me or is Luke Scott very annoying?

Not just annoying, but an arrogant SOB. What he said about the Sox after the 2011 implosion was unforgivable. Can't stand the guy. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Ok I thought so.  It Just feels he has always hit us hard the last few years and he always has this smirck on his face when he does it.  It's as if the man wants to be hated in Boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ok I thought so.  It Just feels he has always hit us hard the last few years and he always has this smirck on his face when he does it.  It's as if the man wants to be hated in Boston.

Mission accomplishedYellTongue Out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Mission accomplishedYellTongue Out

He's been hated here for a while... Since he played for Balt. if I remember correctly. He Talked how Fenway was a dump, hates Red Sox fans for some reason, Throws plantain chips at his darker-skinned teamates, he's a Birther, a bigot, a racist, also believes the USA was founded on christianity ( it wasn't- half the 'founding fathers' were atheist/agnostic & approached the Constitution w/ that in mind ). I'm just glad that him and his voting demographic is increasingly insignificant and inconsequential. I can go on & on about this delusional jackhole, but I'm already past my self-prescribed annual quota of things to say about him. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

No "Shoot the Moon" dance for Rodney last night!!!!   LOL