Game 6 and Allan Craig??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Game 6 and Allan Craig??

I would assume he will DH for the Cards, why not just walk him and make him use his legs on the bases?   Especially if there are 2 outs already, it may cause Matheny to pull him for a PR so his bat would already be eliminated the rest of the game..    Hate to just put guys on base, but just pitch around him like they did with Cabrera.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Game 6 and Allan Craig??

Not saying that his gimpy leg shouldn't factor in to a situational decision to IBB Craig.  But, Allen Craig is no Miggy or David Ortiz.  No automatic pitch around here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not saying that his gimpy leg shouldn't factor in to a situational decision to IBB Craig.  But, Allen Craig is no Miggy or David Ortiz.  No automatic pitch around here.

[/QUOTE]

yupper space, as eck would say, throw em the cheese!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

yupper space, as eck would say, throw em the cheese!

And that worked out so well for him too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to Eddymon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would assume he will DH for the Cards, why not just walk him and make him use his legs on the bases?   Especially if there are 2 outs already, it may cause Matheny to pull him for a PR so his bat would already be eliminated the rest of the game..    Hate to just put guys on base, but just pitch around him like they did with Cabrera.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see the Cards walking Ortiz.  Why Sox should for who?

Sections
Shortcuts