Game 6 was the best game of baseball I have ever witnessed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Re: Game 6 was the best game of baseball I have ever witnessed.

In Response to Re: Game 6 was the best game of baseball I have ever witnessed.:
    I tuned in at the 8th thinking I was watching the tail end, instead it was only the beginning.
    Posted by BurritoT

Ha, I did the opposite, turning it off as Feliz warmed to pitch bott 9.  I wasn't that excited to watch Texas celebrate even though I'm not rooting for the Cards or anything.  I wish I had watched now.  The highlights at mlb.com are amazing to watch.  That kid, Freese, must be walking around HIS HOMETOWN on air today!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

History more or less says STL wins tonight.  When you think about the epic Game 6's, only the '75 reds lost game 6 but won game 7.  85 Royals, 86 Mets, 91 Twins, 02 Angels. 

I actually think the Rangers have it in them to bounce back if Harrison can give them a good start.

Truly 1 of the all time great games.  That game drives home the beauty of baseball vs. the other major sports.  In baseball you never run out of time, only chances. 

I think Cruz should have made that play on the 2 run triple in the 9th.  The ball was catchable, he just kind of glided back.  How many times have we all heard that in that situation, nothing gets over the OF's head? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

what made it so epic was the stakes.  the Zombies, I mean Cards were facing elimination and you just can't kill them...amazing.

The first 6 innings were so sloppy and somewhat uninspiring...so tonight nap and set your alarm for 10 o clock, thats when the game starts to get good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deroty. Show deroty's posts

One of the sloppiest baseball games ever televised.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sully1965. Show Sully1965's posts

It was great and a rousing push to MLB, to start these games earlier so people can actually stay awake and watch the thing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

It was great and a rousing push to MLB, to start these games earlier so people can actually stay awake and watch the thing
    Posted by Sully1965

They have to do something - ratings are not exactly jumping off the charts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

I tuned in at the 8th thinking I was watching the tail end, instead it was only the beginning.
    Posted by BurritoT

lucky you. I had to endore 6 innings of some of the worst baseball iv ever seen played.....then all of a sudden a different game started in the 7th. Best game of baseball iv seen in a while

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

It was an awesome game because of the drama and the repeated turns in momentum, capped by a walk off which is always great drama.

But it was a sloppy game, with so so pitching and ragged defense. Many of the greatest games in every sport have similar flaws but tension of the contest and changes in fortunes is what makes them great. This game was no exception.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I didn't start watching until just after 9..but wow..there were some great moments. There is some great post season baseball being played between these two teams. I want Texas to win out of family loyalty...but my heart belongs to the Cardinals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

First: 1/28/2009
    Last: 10/28/2011
    It comes down to 1 Game. It doesn't matter what team you root for, Baseball is a Wonderful Game.                                  

AMEN! (people talking about "ratings" can't take their business faces off and wear their whitie tighties too tight.)

Sections
Shortcuts