Game 7 Starter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Game 7 Starter?

Not that it won't end tonight but just to be prepared, who is the G7 starter?

Has Farrell announced one yet?

What other pitchers will be held back to be fresh for G7?

I hope it's Doubrant w/ Lester being available.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Game 7 Starter?

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

no he havent....right now he is more focus on tonite game!!

Same with the Cardinals.  they havent announce who is their starter too

Dont worry about tomorrow game...worry about tonite and hopefully it is all over by tontie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

no he havent....right now he is more focus on tonite game!!

Same with the Cardinals.  they havent announce who is their starter too

Dont worry about tomorrow game...worry about tonite and hopefully it is all over by tontie

I agree but you need to be prepared.  You need to save at least a starter and a reliever just in case. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

It will be Peavy on a short leash I'm sure.  I'm actually a bit shocked that Doubront was not named a starter in this series.  The birds are simply not good against LHP's and have shown that all year long.  Should a game 7 occur though it will be ALL HANDS ON DECK.....with hopefully Koji the last man standing.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Whats shock me is the Cards haven't used Miller, he could be as dominating as Wacha. Maybe he's injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

I agree. Not much faith in Peavey in big spot. Hopefully no game 7, but agree something that will talked about tomorrow or late tonight if there is. Doubront has pitched well in this series and seems rest has done him some good. Peavy escaped some jams last start could have just as easily been roughed up for 5-6 in those 4 ip. Cards have not done well vs. LH's this year. The easy decision for JF is to start Peavy based on the pedigree, the tough pick would be Doubront because he would be knocked if they lost. But JF has made the right calls all yr long. Lets hope he gets this one right as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Its gonna be Jake Doubrester

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Between Peavy, Doubront, Dempster and may be even Lester if the game is postponed due to weather, Sox should be able to cobble up a decent pitching.

Hate to think about game 7 at this point.  Don't want to be in any elimination game.  Just clinch it today, and start partying like it is 04 all over again, or perhaps 1918 all over again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Even Bucholz may be available for an inning or so.

Sections
Shortcuts