Game 91: Red Sox at Mariners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Game 91: Red Sox at Mariners

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Love It, Shut Out Last Night, Not ToNight...This ^^^^Wink...............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to mjagger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nava in CF in the Red Sox organization: 1 start, 13 total innings, 2 putouts, 0 errors.

I'm fine with Nava in center; he's a good athlete. i'm not fine with Ells sitting out. Maybe Ells has a minor injury. I doubt it.

[/QUOTE] Ellsbury doesn't know it's not the end of the month. What he do break another fingernail...Good riddins Ells, maybe they have a trade with the Dodgers in place for Kemp and a passell of minor leaguers.

[/QUOTE]

He misses an absurd number of games-44% is the number I read a while ago. Truly, a Man of Glass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

Ellsbury has some irritation in left wrist, which is why he's out of the lineup. Victorino not ready, but could be used in an emergency.

Thank god these pansies don't play hockey.

[/QUOTE]

If these guys were hockey players a lot of them would probably play through a lot more than they do now and visa versa for hockey players.  Baseball is a very technical sport and that's a bad comp.  Of course it also depends on what is bothering a player as certain ailments and injuries will effect players differently.  You can be tough as nails and play through an oblique strain but if it throws off your swing and go 0-4 with 4 K's what good is "being tough"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nava in CF in the Red Sox organization: 1 start, 13 total innings, 2 putouts, 0 errors.

I'm fine with Nava in center; he's a good athlete. i'm not fine with Ells sitting out. Maybe Ells has a minor injury. I doubt it.

[/QUOTE] Ellsbury doesn't know it's not the end of the month. What he do break another fingernail...Good riddins Ells, maybe they have a trade with the Dodgers in place for Kemp and a passell of minor leaguers.

[/QUOTE]

He misses an absurd number of games-44% is the number I read a while ago. Truly, a Man of Glass.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Can you hear those 'K' people on NESN?  I hear them on the seattle station and they are driving me crazy!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

This game is over.  Sox offense won't get any runs against King Felix.  Lester is no ace again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This offense has not scored in what 15 innings and now with Felix with a 1-0 lead, this one might be over. Victorino who has no power is hurt more than he plays. I cannot believe Cherrington gave him 3 years and 39 million dollars as well. Where would this team be without Nava who is hitting way over his head. Team overacieved and is coming back to reality.

This offense is too Punch and Judy to carry this team. Saltalamachia and Napoli are strikeout machines as well. Lester has Smoak 1-2 and then lays a ball over the middle of the plate. Not blaming him but lately our pitchers have to be perfect with this punch and judy offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Lester will be lucky to get through the sixth.  Just when bullpen needs rest Lester kills it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Lester SUCKS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

3 losses in a row?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

3 losses in a row?

Yes, it looks that way.  Lester is no stopper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This guy Felix is getting the benefit of a low border line strike. Major League Baseball needs to computerize this strike zone with a laser system. These umpires differ from night to night that it is becoming rediculous.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

This looks promising.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Need to take the lead here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

ohhhh Lester

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Lester is a mess for the most part... he is a head case who has become extremely hitable... the BP is in even worst shape... Wilson s u cks... he was the reason the Sox lost game 2 with the angels... the problem is the whole BP pretty much stinks so who do you go to?  Ben needs to do something fast ...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I mentioned a few times over the winter you give Lester to July 15th befire you judge him.... and the way he pitched earlier this year I was getting excited.... but as we can see Lester is the same Lester since August 2011.... not good.

I really think most of it is mental with him... whenever he gets in trouble he seems to lose his focus... he also seems to have lost some velocity.... i was hoping he had turned it around early on but since that one hitter he has been mediocre

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Ellsbury has some irritation in left wrist, which is why he's out of the lineup. Victorino not ready, but could be used in an emergency.

Irritation???? That's what I have from reading that

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

teams must love to get to our BP... its like batting practice

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Aceves should take Lesters next start. At least he doesn't just lob a pitch thigh high middle ! I counted four hits including the bomb by Ibanez that were BP strikes!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Frankly, Lesster does not deserve to be a SP on the roster right now. I would relegate him to the bullpen. Lets give one of the kids a shot. Ranaudo?

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE