Game 92: Red Sox at Mariners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Game 92: Red Sox at Mariners

In response to AL34's comment:

In response to ConanJr's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to AL34's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let me change that thought.  Webster stinks, this one is over in the 2nd inning with our Punch and Judy offense. Good night everybody.

I am not the banned ConanObrien or MrYazz but you pal are a whiner. Sox was tied the score with their " Punch and Judy" offense.

You are a whiner.

[/QUOTE]

yeah and Webster just puked it up. Bottom line is he looks scared out there and that does not commute well to the Major Leagues.

[/QUOTE]

Hope he doesn't become another Clay Merideth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Sox pitching is horrendous except for Lackey and a few other guys.  They need Drew back and Iggy at third for defense because Snyder and Holt can't play D.

If they are serious about staying in this race, they need to trade some of those plentiful prospects everyone seems to think the Sox have... they need a good starter and a few relievers with experience

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sox pitching is horrendous except for Lackey and a few other guys.  They need Drew back and Iggy at third for defense because Snyder and Holt can't play D.

Don't mind me guys, I got banned as mjagger earlier tonight and I am pizzed. I never insulted anyone and neither did ConanObrien and MrYazz.

If they are serious about staying in this race, they need to trade some of those plentiful prospects everyone seems to think the Sox have... they need a good starter and a few relievers with experience

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isnt there a Conan OBrien fan club chat room you can go into and chat about how much you love him?  Surely there must be...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Battle of the bullpens!!! Luckily for us their pen is actually worse and we got the better offense.....I like our odds tonight.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Breslow is a situational reliever and should not be pitching this much...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am ConanObrien, MrYazz, Yazzer, and most recently mjagger. My act was insulting everyone whether they were Sox fansor not. I called everyone a whiner. This was my game and it took the mods about a year to ban me.

[QUOTE]

Don't mind me guys, I got banned as mjagger earlier tonight and I am pizzed. I never insulted anyone and neither did ConanObrien and MrYazz.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isnt there a Conan OBrien fan club chat room you can go into and chat about how much you love him?  Surely there must be...lol

[/QUOTE]

I am ConanObrien, MrYazz, Yazzer, and most recently mjagger. My act was insulting everyone whether they were Sox fansor not. I called everyone a whiner. This was my game and it took the mods about a year to ban me.

[/QUOTE]

you really do have a serious mental problem there man... im sure youre well over 40 and to act and say the things you do is pathetically immature and really sad...  i will put you on ignore just like most have already... or should if they havent....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Is there a reason why Aceves only threw 2/3 inning? Makes zero sense

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

Is there a reason why Aceves only threw 2/3 inning? Makes zero sense

Think he is hurt.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Salty and Mike i.e. SM = strikeout machines

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

i think webster needs to go back down to AAA, hes not ready, send him down, call up de la rosa or ranuado. Not that i am making excuses for webster, but on a side note, salty is not doing him any favors behind the dish. He keeps calling way too many fastballs, in the first inning, morales was down 1-2, and salty proceded to call 2 fastballs in a row, the second of which he took deep. Establishing your fastball is one thing, but throwing it 90% of the time just makes it predictable and very hittable.