Game 94: Red Sox at Mariners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: Game 94: Red Sox at Mariners

Wasn't sure what to do with this but kudos to Lavanway for working that walk in the 10th that led to the winning run. I think he was down 0-2 in the count. And then a pat on the back to Holt for laying down that bunt he almost beat out. Finally does anyone know when was the last time that Ellsbury got intentionally walked? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

Wasn't sure what to do with this but kudos to Lavanway for working that walk in the 10th that led to the winning run. I think he was down 0-2 in the count. And then a pat on the back to Holt for laying down that bunt he almost beat out. Finally does anyone know when was the last time that Ellsbury got intentionally walked? 

Jacoby Ellsbury was intentionally walked in the eighth inning of the Red Sox win over the Detroit Tigers on June 21:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/DET/DET201306210.shtml

Thursday's intentional walk was Ellsbury's third of this season and the ninth of his career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't sure what to do with this but kudos to Lavanway for working that walk in the 10th that led to the winning run. I think he was down 0-2 in the count. And then a pat on the back to Holt for laying down that bunt he almost beat out. Finally does anyone know when was the last time that Ellsbury got intentionally walked? 

Jacoby Ellsbury was intentionally walked in the eighth inning of the Red Sox win over the Detroit Tigers on June 21:

Thanks for the info. Where do you look things like that up?

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/DET/DET201306210.shtml

Thursday's intentional walk was Ellsbury's third of this season and the ninth of his career.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts