Game 96: Red Sox at Athletics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Game 96: Red Sox at Athletics

For most of the night , they were hitting just under the ball. Too many high fly balls and not enough line drives. The pitching matchup tomorrow is not very favorable. But going 5-5 on this trip would not be bad, especially when you consider the ninth inning meltdown in Anaheim.  Even if we lose tomorrow, it was a satisfactory road trip. First place at the break. How can we complain?  

Stabbed by Foulke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

For most of the night , they were hitting just under the ball. Too many high fly balls and not enough line drives. The pitching matchup tomorrow is not very favorable. But going 5-5 on this trip would not be bad, especially when you consider the ninth inning meltdown in Anaheim.  Even if we lose tomorrow, it was a satisfactory road trip. First place at the break. How can we complain?  

Stabbed by Foulke.

youre right..who would have thought this... love the heart of this team

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

youre right..who would have thought this... love the heart of this team

Another good thing as far as I am concerned is that this is the last late night game for a while. These games make me even more irritable than I normally am.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Lester: "I feel like I'm real close."

Sections
Shortcuts