Game Thread 07/29: Sox Vs. Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Game Thread 07/29: Sox Vs. Sox

Sox go quietly.  Had just one real chance , when we loaded them up, but Youk took the called third strike. That pretty much was it. Cannot blame Wake for this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Nice effort by Wakefield. One of his best performances of the year. This loss is on the offense (just like yesterday).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Let's hope the White Sox don't make the playoffs.  A tough match-up for the Red Sox.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Getting tired of the 12 runs one day and 1 a couple days later. As good as this team hits, they seem to be very vulnerable to going totally flat all the sudden. I know there's good pitching out there, I get that, but this team could just as easily get completely shut down in an short playoff series. I'd rather win two games 7-3 than win one 13-4 and lose the other one 2-1. I guess after winning 17 of 20 they're due for a 2-5 funk-or something. Hopefully it's not bad enough to where NYY will pass them. Going to bed disgusted tonight. I'm sick of the White Sox. Below .500 and look like world beaters every time we play them. Hopefully we can salvage at least one of these games. Tommorow our best chance. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Get rid of that bum Navarro!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

On the bright side, O's leading the Yankees 3-0 , through five.  Guthrie ( another possible trade target )  shutting them out on two hits, so far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 07/29: Sox Vs. Sox:
    [QUOTE]It amazes me this White Sox team is one of the biggest undercacieving teams in baseball and we cannot beat them. Watch the Yankees take 3 of 4 from them next week. This team underachieves and no one ever wants to lave via a trade. they must have a grand time there with Ozzie Guillen.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

My point exactly. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of Guillen--his act is getting really old. I couldn't disagree with PC Don Orisllo any more. I hardly think he's "good for baseball". We used to pound the crap out of this team day in and day out. Remember that 4 game series in 07? The scores went: 11-3, 10-1, 14-2, 11-1. It was the ugliest series I've ever seen. Now we can't push across more than 1? What's up with that? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I get the game from FIOS MLB Package and these White Sox announcers are awful. Amazing how bad they are. Is it harrelson and that he gone crap ?
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the act NEVER changes. It's "he gone" and "you can put it on the board..." etc. EVERY TIME. Once in a while would be fine, but every time? It's lame. "Can of corn", etc. Try some new material Hawk. If you're using MLB TV you can switch broadcasts to NESN. Might want to do that, before you lose your lunch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]On the bright side, O's leading the Yankees 3-0 , through five.  Guthrie ( another possible trade target )  shutting them out on two hits, so far.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Yes, through 5 1/3 now. Let's all hope hit holds. If it does, opportunity lost though for Sox.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This could also be the second time the Red Sox have had a chance to win 20 in a month, and get stopped by Chicago. Sit at 18-5 now, will have to win both to do it. Don't like their chances to be honest. I'm just hoping we don't get SWEPT AGAIN. And there's a HR by Tiexiera. 4-1 now. I'm outta here for tonight, the more I stay on here, the more I'll gripe. Tomorrow is a new day! Night all.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

no NESN just the White Sox announcers. Sometimes I get lucky and they carry the home and away. Not tonight tghough. When we are losing its worse listening to these guys.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 07/29: Sox Vs. Sox : Yes, and the act NEVER changes. It's "he gone" and "you can put it on the board..." etc. EVERY TIME. Once in a while would be fine, but every time? It's lame. "Can of corn", etc. Try some new material Hawk. If you're using MLB TV you can switch broadcasts to NESN. Might want to do that, before you lose your lunch.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]