3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox

Go rays!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Good day Sox fans !!!!! 8:00am game out here in Cali!!!!!! My calls today Sweeny goes YARD and Dustin has multiple hits !!!! GO SOX SWEEP TIME !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hey rsi, I see you're up early for the game too. Here's hoping the good results keep coming. I can't believe we're on the verge of sweeping the best pitching staff in the AL.
    Let's go Red Sox!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]Hey rsi, I see you're up early for the game too. Here's hoping the good results keep coming. I can't believe we're on the verge of sweeping the best pitching staff in the AL. Let's go Red Sox! Posted by carnie[/QUOTE] Yup yup ditching work today !!! Here is to hopeing we keep putting good wood on the ball !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Hey rsi, I see you're up early for the game too. Here's hoping the good results keep coming. I can't believe we're on the verge of sweeping the best pitching staff in the AL. Let's go Red Sox!
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Actually, they have the worst staff in the AL as it stands now, followed by the staff of the red flops.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]Hey rsi, I see you're up early for the game too. Here's hoping the good results keep coming. I can't believe we're on the verge of sweeping the best pitching staff in the AL. Let's go Red Sox! Posted by carnie[/QUOTE] Shields will be tough today ..... Gotta take some pitches and get to that BP as soon as possible !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Good feeling about a strong outing from Bard today (knock on wood).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

That's a good start !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Nice first inning from Bard

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

8Pitches 7 for strikes looks sharp !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Quick work. i didn't have time to stir in the Jack Daniels in my coffee.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Going for the sweep

Send Maddon and Lukester a strong message

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Actually, they have the worst staff in the AL as it stands now, followed by the staff of the red flops. http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/year/2012/seasontype/2/league/al
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

If they have the worst staff, how can they be followed by the "red flops"? Pretty lame babe, let's try to progress beyond the fifth grade with our insults. You and kim are two of a kind. I'd like to see you go at it on the playground.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Actually, they have the worst staff in the AL as it stands now, followed by the staff of the red flops. http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/year/2012/seasontype/2/league/al
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]Ignore

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Have to think that the Rays will be in a hurry to get out of town. Should help Bard keep his pitch count down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]Going for the sweep Send Maddon and Lukester a strong message Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE] I agree Luke should take one in the ribs !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Yup - need to push a few across and then if there is at least one out and no one on, then drill him.  But it's not jus the HBP.  You gotta keep drilling him once the benches clear.   Ex Oriole and current Ray - he's definitely on top of the hit list now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Wow..Does NESN really need to show Valentine, Pedroia interviews DURING an at bat???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That's a bold call on Sweeney, insider.  If it rings true I will be requesting lotto numbers from you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Yup - need to push a few across and then if there is at least one out and no one on, then drill him.  But it's not jus the HBP.  You gotta keep drilling him once the benches clear.   Ex Oriole and current Ray - he's definitely on top of the hit list now.
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

I was hoping they drilled him Yesterday!

Sections
Shortcuts