Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox

I hope that AB is on the highlights for a long time to remind umps and the league the damage bad umping can cause

So sick of bad umping deciding games

That AB could cost us the entire season because so fat-azz wanted to go home and eat dinner

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

stat of the game: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney attended the game. He chatted with New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft ... lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]The only ones talking about bad calls are the whiney posters in here. No mention of it by the announcers, post game or anywhere else.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    Didn't watch the game, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Lloyd - why would you bother to respond to TBINFL?  Iggy Button works really good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Certainly did. Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Since I've never sat and watched a Yankees game while posting on a NYY forum, I have to ask why.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Certainly did.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    Then you must have had the mute button on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Then you must have had the mute button on.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Even Mike Francesa on WFAN said those calls were a disgrace.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Nope, watched the rays broadcast.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

is it any wonder why they wouldn't think or say so, Babe??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Nope, watched the rays broadcast.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    So you're stunned the Rays broadcasters weren't upset by Cody Ross being called out on five balls?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : And the same could be said as to why the red flops' announcers did think and say so.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Come on, Babe be fair. This isn't a call being made by broadcasters. They weren't even boarderline. Umpires need to do a better job than that, for the sake of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : I just find the whining by many of the red flops nation in here to be silly. Sometimes the calls go your way, sometimes they don't. They will usually balance out over the long season. So to sit here and cry about a few calls not going your way while not pointing out the times you get lucky and the calls do go your way is pretty pathetic.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Fans always complain about calls.  That tradition is at old as the sport itself.  Complaining about it is pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : I just find the whining by many of the red flops nation in here to be silly. Sometimes the calls go your way, sometimes they don't. They will usually balance out over the long season. So to sit here and cry about a few calls not going your way while not pointing out the times you get lucky and the calls do go your way is pretty pathetic.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

not a few, 5 consecutive pitches that were clearly balls, called strikes, If that ended a 1-0 game with a runner on first and second, any fan base would take exception to it, the NYY fans in the front of the line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I didn't see the at bat but calls go both ways and nobody complains when their team gets the calls in their favor.  The only way to make things really fair would be to eliminate the umps and have things be computerized like the calls in tennis.  To be honest I'm for it, it levels the playing field but it will never happen in MLB at least not anytime soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I sense a Babe ban.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]I sense a Babe ban.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]I was going to start an over/under on the number of posts he gets on this moniker

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..Like reviewing a movie w/o seeing it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I recommend you watch it then.  One bad call.  OK. Two bad call yeah it happens.  But we are talking about 5 pitches, not one in the zone, batter never offers at any of them, and he K's out......and to end the game...and a 1-0 nothing.....with winning runs on base.....it's as bad as it gets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]I sense a Babe ban.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

For?