Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox

In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Joel, BV may have a great mind baseball mind,but not for people. Classic open mouth insert foot. Not gonna fly in boston
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    +1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Yes. I have mlbtv premium. It comes with a free ap for Atbat12. I don't have the 3G ipad, so I have to have wifi, but it works great. If your connection is fast enough, the picture is very clear. I paid $124 for my year subscription. That was up from $99 last year, but with free aps for my ipod and ipad it wasn't too bad a deal. Last year I had to pay seperately for mlbtv, and then the aps, so it ended up about the same. But I use it on all my devices. Right now I'm watching the game online on my tv, just like having NESN in my satellite package, which I don't.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Don't want to take you away from the game so don't answer if don't have time. I did believe I could subscribe to MLB tv for the TV, not an Apple product, but I was asking if I could get it for my iMAC.  Are you saying that with AB 12 I can sync this among the TV, iMAC and iPAD ? I'm a septuagenarian who's not a computer guru ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, mando, I subscribe to MLB.com for $120 and watch all the games on my pc which is connected to my large screen TV.  I think it's a great deal.  The only drawback is the blackouts when Fox does the Saturday games and we get stuck with the west coast feed.  Thankfully, it looks like Fox will be televising the Sox/Yankees game on the left coast next Saturday.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I get those Fox blackouts in Indiana too. But I switched tv providers last year, and now have Comcast Chicago, so now the Fox blackouts are ALL I have to deal with, unless the Sox play the Cubs, Cardinals or Reds in interleage. Didn't used to be able to watch them play the W. Sox. Now I can, but I'll have to put up with "put in on the board...", and "he gone". Looks like I'll be using the mute button a lot here in a couple weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

If bard wants to go deep he needs a 10 pitch inning ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, mando, I subscribe to MLB.com for $120 and watch all the games on my pc which is connected to my large screen TV.  I think it's a great deal.  The only drawback is the blackouts when Fox does the Saturday games and we get stuck with the west coast feed.  Thankfully, it looks like Fox will be televising the Sox/Yankees game on the left coast next Saturday.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I have the directv package and live out west also.  That Fox
    Saturday thing drives me crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I used not be able to get just 2 or 3 Saturday FOX games per year.  That's when WEEI came in handy (Internet stream).  Today, I am thankful that I get every single game.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Thank you. Don't want to take you away from the game so don't answer if don't have time. I did believe I could subscribe to MLB tv for the TV, not an Apple product, but I was asking if I could get it for my iMAC.  Are you saying that with AB 12 I can sync this among the TV, iMAC and iPAD ? I'm a septuagenarian who's not a computer guru ?
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'm not sure what your setup is. Do you have mlb premium? If so, all you have to do is go to the ap store and download Atbat 12. It's free. You can download in a minute and be watching the game a few seconds later. You just have to select the Sox game and tap the tv icon at the top right, then select NESN. You can also do like Joel and connect your computer/ipad to your tv. There are adapters you can buy that enable you to connect ipad to tv. My tv has a direct internet line, so I don't have to do that, but if you have to you can. I don't have an imac, but I'd be willing to bet the atbat12 ap would work on that as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : Bill too.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Maybe not.  Bill is a change with the wind kinda guy, so might have forgotten all about Iggy and bought an Aviles bobblehead by now. 

Softlaw on the other hand would go to his grave claiming the sky was red if he had to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Thank you The Examiner and Joel49( are you a 49er fan too!)...still pissed about loss to NY Giants and then wanted Pats to get revenge so I was doubly pissed !!!

My ISP is Comcast. What I really want to know is can I use MLB.TV not on a PC but an iMAC (Macintosh) ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Jennings is a pain in the neck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread 10: Rays at Red Sox : I have the directv package and live out west also.  That Fox Saturday thing drives me crazy.
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Fox games are the only hiccup to living out west with the Directv package. 

I guess 158 games a year should be enough for me.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Great. Pitch to Eva with two men on. Just a matter of time before this guy bites us in the butt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Huge spot in the game right here.  Nibbled with Pena now gotta go get Longoria.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you The Examiner and Joel49( are you a 49er fan too!)...still pissed about loss to NY Giants and then wanted Pats to get revenge so I was doubly pissed !!! My ISP is Comcast. What I really want to know is can I use MLB.TV not on a PC but an iMAC (Macintosh) ?
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Don't know about Joel, but I'm a 49er fan and Patriots fan BOTH. I've hated the Giants for 25 years, and this latest installment is just one more reason among many.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

1-1 pitch looked like a strike.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]1-1 pitch looked like a strike.....
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Bard hasn't been getting the calls with the slider on the corner there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

That Longoria HR from game 162 looks like something out of the Little League World Series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

YEEAHH D. BARD!!!

This aint 2011 no more Evan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

K!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Awesome......Bard taking a big step forward today

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Little "Redemption Song" heading to the commercial break......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

WOW! Have a seat Eva.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Last year it would have taken 5 games for Bard to throw 5 SO innings.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Keeping Longoria quiet has been a big part of this series.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

0-1 pitch to Ross was INSIDE....cmon UMP.