Game Thread 109: Mariners at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

Re: Game Thread 109: Mariners at Red Sox

Drew, the hammer ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Buchholz  can't pitch but he is in middle of scrum ripping off Drew's jersey.  What a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:

We give up Iggy thinking this team, that's can't push a run across in seven innings vs Mariners, is going somewhere?

What does Iggy have to do with anything?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Thank you Stephen Drew !

I have to say that drew has had some key hits... where we need help is the 5 and 6 spots in the lineup... Napoli and Salty are strikeout machines... maybe we get someone through waivers?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Buchholz  can't pitch but he is in middle of scrum ripping off Drew's jersey.  What a joke.

I am beginning to think Bucholtz is a Prima Donna. So far I have seen him bowling and in the middle of a fracas with Stephen Drew. Getting tired of his act and his constantly being hurt with tweaks and pains. He should have been with us in Iraq when we were in constant pain but stayed on the line in 140 degree heat doing our job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Red Sox option Brandon Workman to clear spot for Jake Peavy: Full Count » According to an industr... http://bit.ly/14H1768 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Rob Bradford/WEEI      

Cherington said on D and CS how on WEEI Workman will be sent down today to get another arm in bullpen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

2004Idiot, I prefer to believe what showed up in extra bases--that Workman goes to the bullpen, which makes a lot of sense because he has been pretty effective.  Also, Morales has had two good stints/innings at AAA and should be back in a week, give or take, after two more stints.  Plus last night the bullpen--granted, against the weak offense of the Mariners--went 8 innings giving up 1 run.