Game Thread 126:Yankees at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Re: Game Thread 126:Yankees at Red Sox

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Dempster is a bum. Don't cheer him for drilling A-Rod with his joke of a fastball.  A-Rod winds up the player of the game. And , our guys are still waiting for the retaliation that will come before long. I hope the sellout crowd thinks they got their money's worth by booing A-Rod. We blew the game. If we blow the division, we can take solace that Dempster hit A-Rod with a pitch. Just great.

Stabbed by Foulke.   +1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Note to Dempster: Next time you send a message, use the Postal Service. They need the business. Don't put the leadoff guy on and blow the lead. And , don't put your teammates in jeopardy. It is bad enough that you can't pitch worth a darn.  Don't try to be a hero and do something stupid. And, the next time you drill a guy, don't let him take you deep later on. Just be quiet, ignore your ever rising ERA and collect your 14 million.

Stabbed by Foulke

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Look, I hate the Yankees(LA Lakers too) and , yup, we could have won this game. Putting leadoff hitter on with only a 2 run lead in the 2nd or 3 inning, I forgot, was "biting your nose off to spite your face" by plunking him.

But, Dempster gave up 9 hits but our 4 relievers gave up 8 for a 17 total and the Yankee relievers only gave up 2.

Should we be expected to win getting outhit 17 to 9 ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess he's going to keep me waiting for an answer????

JFC!  When is he going to step up!

Yes!  He's having a very good second half, but if he's worth 18M/yr., I want to start seeing a big time, big game LEADER! 

Who is going to hit for this team if Ellsbury leaves. There will be no hitting at all.

[/QUOTE] Smellsbury went a whopping 0-4 4 K's and a Walk, if Cherrington gives him 18 mil then we all need to find another team to root for! I lived long enough to see 2 WSC. I don't need this crappola team. Farrell is turning into Tippy right before my eyes! Dum bass, couldn't see that Dumpster was done after 5 innings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I despise Arod, that being said I want to thank you Dempster for making him a pathetic figure and a martyr and for rallying the Yankees.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

[QUOTE]

Note to Dempster: Next time you send a message, use the Postal Service. They need the business. Don't put the leadoff guy on and blow the lead. And , don't put your teammates in jeopardy. It is bad enough that you can't pitch worth a darn.  Don't try to be a hero and do something stupid. And, the next time you drill a guy, don't let him take you deep later on. Just be quiet, ignore your ever rising ERA and collect your 14 million.

Stabbed by Foulke

Dempster may be stupid, but not as stupid as the person who decided to pay him 26 million dollars. That's a level of stupidity that's off the chart.

[/QUOTE]

Very good. Cherrington and Luchinno were ah#les to pay that moron Dempster the money they gave him. Now this tired team, who should have won the game last night has to fly to SF today and play the Giants tonight. Good going Dempster, you 5th rate pitcher. Way to help your team. Arod sent you a message that you are a mediocre pitcher with little talent, giving up a homerun to him. What a clown you are. 

Message to Ben, you had better get help soon, like a hitter and relief help.

Sections
Shortcuts