Game Thread 127: Red Sox at Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Game Thread 127: Red Sox at Giants

In response to albertct23's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

RIDICULOUS is right

They're NOT gonna block me!  I'm blocking them!!!!

Outraged fan strikes back with channel blocker.  ;/-

Oakland, Seattle, and Giants are all playing at the same time right now.  What is on ESPN2 now there?

Games are being played as I write in San Diego, San Francisco, Anaheim and Oakland.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rays beat the O's. So we need to win this to stay in 1st.

Stabbed by Foulke.

Not true, need to win to say a game ahead. Ties for first is still first.

[/QUOTE]

Joe , I notice that you are very disagreeable. But try to get it right.  If we lose this game, ( not very likely, happily ) , the Rays would have two fewer wins and two fewer losses. They would be in first place by percentage points. We would be in second. That is a fact. I know you like to think of yourself as a better Sox fan than I am , but that is not so.  I am as die hard a fan as it gets. But I do say what I think, whether or not you or anyone else likes to hear it. Try not to be so judgemental.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I am glad for Jon, hope he keeps it going.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

A solid performance by Lester.   Laughing

What a difference a year makes:  Last year the Giants were World Champs and Boston won only 69 games.  Fast forward to this year, Boston is in first place and the Giants are done.  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to torgorocks' comment:

Great job by Lester, but i think games like this make it obvious why starters fair much better in the NL. Dempster would be a great example of this. Lincecum is pitching strictly on previous reputation. He had nothing tonight or the last two years. Thank god the SOX didn't pick him up.

I predicted 1-5 on this trip; maybe i gave the GIANTS' pitching too much credit.

Also, the GIANTS' offense is non-existent. Worst batting line-up i've seen all year.

torgorocks---maybe you should look at the standings before you make a prediction. I think the west coast will be 3 and 3. I'm in hopes for better since we aren't facing Caim or Bumgardner ?(not sure of spelling).

The LA series we may get Ryu(L) and Nolasco---we may miss Kershaw and Grienke.

Sections
Shortcuts